Help?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Unbridled
    Participant

Hello all, usually a lurker here sorry for that…plz dont shun me! Now that I’ve actually logged in again I plan to remain on here and try to make some sort of contribution to the community…probably just comments and maybe a share or two since I can’t draw worth a crap.
    Anywho…Looking for a comic, I believe was done not by DC Matthews but by someone as a gift to him. It featured a group of humans on a space ship. They may have been searching for alien relics on Mars? Or it was that the space ship ran out of fuel and crash landed on a strange planet. They searched around the place and after going through a cavern which eventually collapsed after they got to the other end, the blond girl suffered an injury and she then touched a strange looking pylon and got turned into an amazon because she was hurt. Newly transformed she still remains a brat and makes everyone move the rubble so they can get back to the ship. Eventually the conflict escalades and the other female of the group a brunnette captain decides to even the odds so they can get back safely. Help anyone? Anybody? Google does nothing but give me crap and DC Matthews studio doesnt have it nor does his deviant art and I’ve tried searching on there but to no avail. Soooo…Pretty please?

TC2
    Participant

It was a commission called Battle of the Space Amazons. Unfortunately I don’t have much more than that for ya.

…..
    Participant
    Unbridled
    Participant

Thanks so much urza2 and the_collector_2! 🙂 :laugh: :woohoo:
    I was on that deviant art page trying to find it and I guess I suck at using the interwebber machine.
    THANKS ALOT!

Unbridled
    Participant

Well I was gonna try and post it up here but after about ten min for twenty four images it just brought me to the board index and when I checked this topic to see if it had come up there was nothing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.