Is it sexy for men and women to workout together? POLL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Strickalator
    Participant

[glow=red,2,300]WHAT SAY YOU AMAZ0NS.COM MEMBERS[/glow]

David
    Participant

Yeah why not. You get all hot and bothered then you both get home shower and…
    collapse.  😀

Anonymous

I think it's incredibly sexy to work out with a woman. I've had the pleasure of doing it a few times, once with a fairly muscular woman. She pushed me to work harder, just got my male ego kicking in. She was very strong so she motivated me to keep ahead of her. I couldn't keep up with her on abs at all…I think women can overcome the pain barrier better than men. From an erotic standpoint….it's heaven watching a woman with notieable muscle workout….especially when they do calves and biceps 😮

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Oh, you sexual beings make I both laugh and chringe.

Working out together is not sexy but merely practicle.
    If arousal comes than let it come, if not than enjoy the company of the fairer gender and gain together.
    Nothing else needs to be said except for best of luck to you and dear Melanie.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Vic
    Participant

Ah dear Sir, there are times when the uniqeness and diversity of people is just pure joy to observe.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Hmmm, don't know about sexy, but its certainly is inspiring, especially when you need that extra push at times.  😎

But in all seriousness, the fact is, you're there for the task of working out and getting the scheduled goals – be it using the weights, doing cardio or whatever – accomplished for that particular session in the gym, case closed.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Strickalator
    Participant

Oh, you sexual beings make I both laugh and chringe.

Working out together is not sexy but merely practicle.
    If arousal comes than let it come, if not than enjoy the company of the fairer gender and gain together.
    Nothing else needs to be said except for best of luck to you and dear Melanie.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

yeah i tend to be a very sexual being…heh sometimes it even scares I

But yeah there is more practical reasons like inspiring each other to workout…that in itself is a very good feeling to have support

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

But yeah there is more practical reasons like inspiring each other to workout…that in itself is a very good feeling to have support

Then that should be reason enough.
    Questio no more and enjoy the company.
    Adn be tahnkful every minute that you have some one by your side.
    For that is the greatest blessing of existence.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Axel3.14
    Participant

Research indicates that physical programs have greater adherence and results when they are done with at least one other person. 

On another note, for an activity that involves very little speaking (talking interferes with VO2) it can be a good relationship builder.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.