Just a fellow Phipps fan who needs your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KaZoiD
    Participant

Hello, I'm a big fan of Robb Phipps. The man knows how to draw his women. From time to time, I've been eyeing his work wherever I can find it. Well, now I would like to purchase some of his art. I've let a couple of his pieces slip through my fingers, and I don't want to miss out on anymore. But I'm gonna need your help on this.

You can help by visiting this link: http://www.neobux.com/?r=cheddah, and sign up under me. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, the art I'm able to bid on and win will be posted on this site via imageshack. It'll be my thanks to this site and to everyone who's kind enough to help out.

TC2
    Participant

Sounds like a scam, fuck that.

KaZoiD
    Participant

I kinda figured this was the response I was gonna get. Still, better than nothin'.

Ashlee
    Participant

the thing sweetie that with only 2 posts, its hard to believe.

KaZoiD
    Participant

Seems to me that a lotta views and only 3 posts kinda
    suggest that ppl think that it's a scam.

Fett
    Participant

This site has a lot of lurkers.

TC2
    Participant

Look at it this way,

In order for YOU to get artwork you need US to sign in under some website, which will get our personal information and give YOU money for us being signed under you.

Then you claim you will use the money for buying Phipp's commissions and will share it on the web with us?  Sorry but that sounds like a bad deal to me, anyone who gains money from a program will not just use it for commissions.  This essentially gives you a steady flow of income and what do we get in return?  The promise of you posting Phipp's commissions and even if you do, you're still getting money out of us so then what?

Ever hear of Bernie Madoff?

How about instead you get a j-o-b and purchase the commissions yourself?

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Speaking of scammers
    Fitness Guru Who Allegedly Scammed Customers Says She Was Overwhelmed When Business Took Off: ‘I’m Sorry’ http://a.msn.com/05/en-us/BBV1G97?ocid=st

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.