“Love Lies Bleeding”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smitty
    Participant
    philip
    Participant

Going to see that.

Burroughs
    Participant

Good news: There is some serious growth/giantess content in this movie.

Jackie (Katy O’Brian) is solidly built and constantly showing off her muscles. She’s introduced to steroids, and there are a few sequences with quick zoomed-in shots of her muscles and veins growing and bulging.

SPOILER WARNING

In a late sequence, which may be magical realism, she grows out of her clothes. We see her arm muscles growing massively, then there’s a shot of her back as she expands and tears her workout gear. Soon, two characters hear a loud noise and we see that Jacky has grown into a giant, maybe 50 feet tall (which would obviously be the cheeky reference to make). She grabs a bad guy and pins him down with her huge hands, wearing a black bikini and spreading her legs.

After that scene, there’s a quick fantasy sequence of her and Lou (Kristen Stewart) running through clouds in sparkly clothes, as if they’ve both grown to giant size.

Participant

Good news: There is some serious growth/giantess content in this movie.

Jackie (Katy O’Brian) is solidly built and constantly showing off her muscles. She’s introduced to steroids, and there are a few sequences with quick zoomed-in shots of her muscles and veins growing and bulging.

SPOILER WARNING

In a late sequence, which may be magical realism, she grows out of her clothes. We see her arm muscles growing massively, then there’s a shot of her back as she expands and tears her workout gear. Soon, two characters hear a loud noise and we see that Jacky has grown into a giant, maybe 50 feet tall (which would obviously be the cheeky reference to make). She grabs a bad guy and pins him down with her huge hands, wearing a black bikini and spreading her legs.

After that scene, there’s a quick fantasy sequence of her and Lou (Kristen Stewart) running through clouds in sparkly clothes, as if they’ve both grown to giant size.

There’s a good (but brief) shot in the trailer, where you can see the actress’ growing muscles busting out of a shirt (a la Hulk style).. but otherwise, the trailer isn’t appealing to me. I saw it’s in some local theaters tho, and hopefully it’ll make some $. I root for movies that feature female muscle, even if it’s a script I’m not intrigued by..

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=98262324

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.