Mimi’s Reviews of Female Muscle Pay Sites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mimi
    Participant

Lately, I’ve been considering taking my reviews of AWEFILMS movies, and applying the same principle to other female muscle paysites. I would be providing a fresh, unbiased opinion of these sites for you guys, and report my findings back here for everyone to see.

Not that my opinion really matter much, but so many of you have expressed your appreciation to me for my AWEFILMS reviews. So before I start, I’d like to get some of your ideas as to what to look for in a female muscle pay site. I have a general concept of what I would be reviewing, but what do YOU look for when shelling out $30 to $40 to join the countless myriad of female muscle sites?

I thought this would be a good start:

1) Cost (in this economy, this HAS to be the first critique)
    2) Quality of Content
    3) Layout – the style, ease, and access to its content.

What else? I’d like to keep it just to five areas of critiques. Any more would be just too much information.

I’ll probably start with Andy’s site first (since its free) then on to AWEFILMS once they iron out all the wrinkles this week.

Note: If any owners of these pay sites want to get reviewed for your fans, please just let me know.

Peace and Love,

~Mimi

stmercy2020
    Participant

Possibly something to include would be genres of content- is the majority of the work S&M based, muscle worship, posing, strength feats, etc? Is the site primarily geared for a niche market (even moreso than being a site promoting FBBs is already) or is it geared to produce a wide variety of material? Also, do they favor any specific models (assuming a multi-model site, as opposed, for example, to the paysite of a specific athlete). What other (beyond videos and pictures) content is included on the site (stories, training tips, forums, blogs)?

Cheers- I hope you have fun with this!

AlexG
    Keymaster

Sounds good to me!

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

colt13
    Participant

Mimi wrote:

Lately, I’ve been considering taking my reviews of AWEFILMS movies, and applying the same principle to other female muscle paysites. I would be providing a fresh, unbiased opinion of these sites for you guys, and report my findings back here for everyone to see.

Not that my opinion really matter much, but so many of you have expressed your appreciation to me for my AWEFILMS reviews. So before I start, I’d like to get some of your ideas as to what to look for in a female muscle pay site. I have a general concept of what I would be reviewing, but what do YOU look for when shelling out $30 to $40 to join the countless myriad of female muscle sites?

I thought this would be a good start:

1) Cost (in this economy, this HAS to be the first critique)
    2) Quality of Content
    3) Layout – the style, ease, and access to its content.

What else? I’d like to keep it just to five areas of critiques. Any more would be just too much information.

I’ll probably start with Andy’s site first (since its free) then on to AWEFILMS once they iron out all the wrinkles this week.

Note: If any owners of these pay sites want to get reviewed for your fans, please just let me know.

Peace and Love,

~Mimi

I think you are being modest when you say your opinion does not mean much. As someone who likes paysites, but due to the economy rotates every couple of months, there are numbers of things I look for. Cost, type of site(nude vs non nude), if specialty is photo or video, if old content is recut or remastered, if old content stays on site, how much they update, variety of women(that not only includes bodybuilders, but fitness and figure as every site sees them differently).

Happy hunting!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.