New (free) Story (completed) 332 pics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Snotling
    Participant

growth, shrinking and some moderate FMG.
    Just follow the link:
    Takes two to dance also called ZAPPER malfunction.

Thanks for your comments

Cowprobe
    Participant

I liked the main characters and the attention to detail as much as the augmentation.

The sets provided necessary context for the growth and changes and were wonderfully done.

Eccentric characters and a hints of a larger fetish fueled setting occasionally got in the way of the main storyline but fulfilled their purpose of advertising the actual product line outside of the sample.

The 4th wall breaking self aware characters pleading and hoping for their stories to be told lightened the mood considerably.

Thanks for sharing, Snotling. You’re a right choppy grot!

Snotling
    Participant

I liked the main characters and the attention to detail as much as the augmentation.

The sets provided necessary context for the growth and changes and were wonderfully done.

Eccentric characters and a hints of a larger fetish fueled setting occasionally got in the way of the main storyline but fulfilled their purpose of advertising the actual product line outside of the sample.

The 4th wall breaking self aware characters pleading and hoping for their stories to be told lightened the mood considerably.

Thanks for sharing, Snotling. You’re a right choppy grot!

Gee WOW, thanks!
    I think I’ll print that on my Towel!
    Have a nice day, you hoopy frood. 😛

BlackCopter177
    Participant

I have to say…if you were the creator of this, I award you with TWO THUMBS UP!

Snotling
    Participant

I’m Snotling and I created this story. 😉

Snotling
    Participant

For those who want too own the whole story, it is bundled with the Funky Spice CE Pack 1 PLUS BONUS `Takes Two To Dance` at the process store.

The CE pack of Funky Spice is the collection of the first 7 issues of Funky Spice, originally sold for 6$ each. I still believe I wrote a good story back then even if the art and text editing methods were still at an experimental stage.

If you think you want to jump in on the action when Funky spice Volume 2 issues start coming out later this year, then the CE pack is the way to know how it all started.

BlackCopter177
    Participant

Two thumbs up indeed! Do you have any more stories which I can read?

Snotling
    Participant

Two thumbs up indeed! Do you have any more stories which I can read?

check the links in my signature, there are a few free galleries and more of my material is bound to show up at the process store in the coming weeks as the webmaster there posts them up for sales… It should be more bundles of previously released stories. With BRAND NEW content stating in August.

Anonymous

You were the creator of this, I award you with TWO THUMBS UP!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.