Oooh yeah.

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 298 total)
  • Author
    flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

But hey, at least you can watch Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors again! .  And… Pole Posistion?  Please tell me that is based on the arcade game of the same name.

FlakBait
    Keymaster

But hey, at least you can watch Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors again! .  And… Pole Posistion?  Please tell me that is based on the arcade game of the same name.

WOO HOOOO!!! Of course I can not confirm nor deny the fact that I may or may not have gotten some episodes off of eMule, along with M.A.S.K.

As for Pole Position:

The Pole Position cartoon was on CBS from 1982-1986 and the Family Channel in the late 80's and early 90's. Based on the popular Atari video game, it was about a group of siblings (Dan, Tess and Daisy Darret) who fight crime with the help of two computerized cars (Roadie and Wheels). Basically, you combine Scooby Doo with Knight Rider.

Pole Position is a top secret FBI type agency run by Dr. Zachary Darret, the Darret kids' uncle. After their parents were killed they take over the family "business", the stunt show, and also as agents for Pole Position

gettar82
    Participant

I remember a Zorro Cartoon that had a muscled strong woman in one episode.

yes, i remember it too
    i don't know the title, but the girl was the strongwoman of a little circus company: her father is a sort o Houdinì, and her two brothers is an acrobat and a knife-launcher.
    some very good feats of strength: she brokes a chain to free a boy, she curls a gig to repair the wheel, and above all she snaps two straps flexing a double bic!!!! *_____*

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

yes, i remember it too
    i don't know the title, but the girl was the strongwoman of a little circus company: her father is a sort o Houdinì, and her two brothers is an acrobat and a knife-launcher.
    some very good feats of strength: she brokes a chain to free a boy, she curls a gig to repair the wheel, and above all she snaps two straps flexing a double bic!!!! *_____*

Was this the Filmation Zorro cartoon, or the syndicated one that aired relatively recently?

game861
    Participant

I think it was aired about 11 years ago if that helps.  I was either 11 or 12 at the time.

gettar82
    Participant

yes
    it may be a usa series of 1997…

gimme size
    Participant
    game861
    Participant

No, the Zorro was wearing all black plus the Chacter design was different.

gettar82
    Participant

It wasn't this Zorro cartoon, was it?

http://www.mondotv.it/EN_Mondo/Mondo_EN/TVSeriesEN_Source/Zorro/zorro1.html

no, this is an anime made by japanes, and i think it' older than that we're searching about..

[glow=red,2,300]EDIT: i found it![/glow]

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/z/zorro.htm

scroll down untill you see this image http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/z/zorro1997.jpg
    and you have a list of the series' apisodes (i don't know what is "our" episode)

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Update: Added a screencap link for "The Amazing T-Troop."

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 298 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.