Passwords update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unkn0wnx
    Participant

I have used same passwords for years. When it asked me to update my passwords I was not surprised. Then it asked for second time. I didn’t question; I changed it again. And then a day later it asked again. So I changed my pass words three times in a week. Is that normal? I hope it does not ask me again too soon. I am start to get annoyed.

TC2
    Participant

That’s weird, I’ve never been asked to update my password.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

That’s weird, I’ve never been asked to update my password.

Me,neither

FlakBait
    Keymaster

A couple of people have had issues with the site not working on certain browsers. I get “security token invalid” errors every now and then and have to login two or three times in a row, but I did have something similar happen last year to me, it turned out the yahoo email account I had used on this forum, way back when it was Transvigor, had been compromised in one of yahoo’s hacks and someone was trying to find a way in. They were using the forgot password function here a couple times then it started happening elsewhere. If you use a yahoo account here you might try changing it to a different email. If you don’t and it happens again let me know and I’ll see what I can find in the logs.

edit: If you’re not logging in from Taiwan, then something is definitely going on with your account.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Yup using yahoo account. Maybe someone trying to hack my. Thanks for info.
    I logged in from Taiwan when I was vacationing there years ago.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Yeah, I haven’t changed anything with authentication. I added the European privacy flag at the bottom of the site a couple weeks ago, but that shouldn’t affect logins.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.