Protein & Exercise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Was meant to have posted this little tip that I's found in my's old notebooks earlier in the week but I's have be most distracted of late.

An Age ago, when I's was still in heavy training, I's came across a little tidbit in a Science Journal that proved most helpful in my's training and that is when the best time to ingest Protein is in relation to Working Out.

From what I's wrote in my's Notebook, the best time to ingest Protein -normally in the form of a suppliment or snack rather than a heavy meal- is 30 minutes before working out as to fuel your muscles and any growth and that may occur and with 30 minutes to 3 hours after working out, during the period the muscle fibers are repairing and growing.
    Most people recommend a Protein Shake or suppliment is best after a workout but I's think a ful and protein ladden meal, about the 40 minute mark when you system has settled, is best because you also replenish lost salts, vitimens as well as nourish your entire body -not only your body.

This hast worked well for I in the past but I's was wondering if any other hast used this technique before and what results it brought them.
    Please, let us know.

Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.