Rate of a Muscle Growth TF – What’s Your Personal Preference?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

From the moment of initiation to completion, how fast do you like to see transformational growth unfold in a story? B)

Comments are optional.

Also, I’ve not placed a time limit on the poll, so it should keep running indefinitely. :blink:

Just for clarity, this is purely a poll about how long a transformation takes;
    in a later poll I’ll get into other issues that are related to it, such as willfully done, or unwillingly caused.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

It really depends on the factor that causes the growth, but I prefer the realistic, gradual change. It makes it all the more arousing, simply because it needs more commitment.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Yes, it does depend. The Rapid / Sudden is your classic She-Hulk type transformation – erupting at once, bursting at the seams. Slow / Incremental is longer, but still relatively short in time span. Kinda drawing out the act for just long enough over the course of a day for the character to not to notice at first, but later it comes as something of a shock for them to realize that something serious is going on to them. Gradual probably works best with the GTS genre – an author like Hi-Standard was a genius at applying this to his growth stories. Ultra-Gradual might be best used with real world bodybuilding where it does take time – a character after say six-months starts to notice the changes in size and strength, as well as how their clothing is not-fitting in the same way as before – and later still after a several years is a seriously developed contender.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.