Re: Celebrity Shmoes

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    fasola
    Participant

The topic triggered a memory that the late Gregory Hines was quite the femuscle fan amongst the celebs that regularly followed the contest scene – even was dating (engaged to?) Negrita Jayde before his passing away.

http://www.wpw.net/common/themes/wpw/x.asp?t=i&d=/wpwclubs/0-intros/njayde5/intro&m=/wpwclubs/0-intros/njayde5&afid=&hid=WP

They were married actually

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Just to pick up on another point about the Simpsons. Back on Wreck's board I once opined that "Strong Arms of the Ma" was probably the most watched program to feature female bodybuilding. Would anybody care to dispute?

The only thing I remember about the Wreck board's "Strong Arms of the Ma" discussion was how a lot of people seemed to forget that The Simpsons is a satire.

fungo09
    Participant

Indeed, they rip everything apart so if someone thought it was a cheap crack at bbing.. lol the whole show is about making fun of our society

AlexG
    Keymaster

Indeed, they rip everything apart so if someone thought it was a cheap crack at bbing.. lol the whole show is about making fun of our society

Even She-Hulk fans were not immune in that episode – her eyes turned green when she turned to the dark side by trying out steroids.  😎

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Trent Harlow
    Participant

Didn't they start playing the popeye Spinach music as well?

fasola
    Participant

Didn't they start playing the popeye Spinach music as well?

Yep, they did, among many other rip offs.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.