Schoolgirl Giantess Revenge Starring Mz Devious

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    james cook
    Participant

http://www.musclegirlclips.com/index.php?page=profiles&id=662&clip=684#vgm

Schoolgirl Giantess Revenge – FMG
    Schoolgirl Danni was constantly picked on by her classmates. She’s so small, puny, she runs slow, and horrible at anything related to sports. The boys joke that she’s a flat chested ginger . The bullying has done a number on little Danni and her self image. Inside she’s not hurt.. she’s mad, and she somehow wishes for revenge. She starts reading women’s bodybuilding magazines, and stares with admiration at the photos of these big strong women and sexy fitness models in hopes of one day being A POWERFUL AMAZON WOMAN like them. It soon turns into an obsession, she wants nothing more but to be HUGE . Not just a strong FBB, she wants to be a muscular Giantess . They say thoughts turn into actions.. and that is exactly what happened the day Sizemore High was demolished by her giantess feet . She shoots up taller than the entire school, stomping and squishing her tiny , helpless , classmates out one at a time. “Who’s huge now ?… You can’t out run me! I’m Enormous, and I’m coming for you”..

AlexG
    Keymaster

WOW!!! :blink: :woohoo: B)

tumblr_lfy2cmxWi41qdojueo1_500_2013-02-22.jpg

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Nick Furry
    Participant

Nick Furry
    Participant

she got HUGE for that video

tumblr_m929khbay11rqlia6o1_500.jpg

BodybyBane
    Participant

she got HUGE for that video

Yeah,..i noticed a difference in mass
    Last I saw our bodybuilding dominatrix she was on Alessha Young’s level
    Now Mz.D has the body of a Vegas dancer in that vid clip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.