searching for a Snow White inspired fmg story

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    amourpanter1505
    Participant

Hello all,
    Quite some time ago I read a story on the Diana the Valkyrie site that was a fmg spin on the fairytale of Snow White. It was really good, but I can’t find it anymore. I remember that the story was about a princess (Snow White) who traind with the dwarfs and became really muscular and strong. She and the dwarves went to the castle of the evil queen, the princess planning to kill her with her superior might. However, the queen used magic (either a spell or a potion) and grew really muscular and strong as well, bursting out of her clothes. Then the princess and the queen started to wrestle, both trying to gain the upperhand and kill the other woman. It was a great fightscene. They are evenly matched, and one of the dwarves uses magic to conjure a mirror to distract the queen, so the princess can take her out. It works, and the queen becomes enamoured with her reflection, and starts posing like a bodybuilder. The princess sneakes up on her, but she sees her own reflection, and she too becomes enamoured with her physique. She joins the queen in posing in front of the mirror and they have a sort of posedown. The prince then sees them, falls head over heels in love, and the two decide to set aside their differences and take him into the castle to have fun. Does anyone now where I can find this story? Many thanks.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Been a very long while,
    but the only fairytale FMG/GTS story that I’m familiar w/ is “Jacklyn and the Beanstalk” by Kate.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cwmoss
    Participant
    amourpanter1505
    Participant

Thank you for posting the links. It was the Snow White story from the second link. Many thanks for your help.

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

If you like another variation on the subject, here’s a story I wrote that riffs on the fairy tale:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/891949

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.