Silent Creations … Female Muscle Art

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have my own group at Yahoo where I post much of my female muscle art. Some of them are morphs, some are sketches and I’ve colored in, and I have a lot of CG art too. More is coming all the time. I would be honored for you to join. I need some people who are actually going to post once in awhile. I have enough content moochers…

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCFMART

Cowprobe
    Participant

Loved the Microdoll Supergirl as well as that somehwat hidden Amazone Web Cam gallery.

You know you can post larger images in the Files section right? Lots of groups seem to use that as a rotating gallery of sorts in itself.

Thanks for sharing Darktalyn.

Anonymous

Welcome!

Anonymous

Cool group, man. Love the variety of different forms of art you’ve done too, all of them great! Thanks!

AbyssPlanet
    Participant

Nice group! Thanks for the link.

Weapon X
    Participant

Great Group 😉

Aouqess
    Participant

I clicked on the link and it says that there is no longer a group.

sacul
    Participant

yes, me too, if you guys say there is a group, why doesn’t it work?

tronus571
    Participant

I think, looking at the dates, that the group may have closed at the moderator’s choice, maybe because of spam or viruses. The last message about the group was in last August.

Anonymous

No one has posted anything at my group in many months. I didn’t intend for it to be a feeling ground. I thought others would share their stuff. Instead they collected all of my work and I caught many trying to show it off as their own.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.