Surprise!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

On a whim, Susan rubbed the lamp, expecting nothing to happen, hoping beyond hope for a miracle. But when blue smoke began to poor out of the nozzle of the lamp, any thoughts of a miracle abandoned her as she throw the lamp across the room.

The smoke quickly took on the form of a pair of bawd shoulders and powerful pecks. A hansom chiseled face of a man began to emerge, a man who had a broad, but friendly grin on his face.

“Greetings my new master,” he said with a deep and sensuous voice, “And a most beautiful master indeed. How may I serve you?”

“Oh my God!” Susan said; almost not believe her luck, “You mean you can grant me any wish I want?”

“I want to be super muscular. I want to be totally ripped, beyond powerful,” Susan said as she hopped excitedly.

“Your wish is my command,” the Genie said. He folded his arms, nodded his head, and summed a flash of light that enveloped her.

She gasped, as she almost instantly creamed in her pants, so intense was the rush of power flowing through her. Every fiber of every mussel began to swell with untold power. Soon, the sleeves of her blouse were filled with muscle, as were the legs of her jeans. She flexed, and with hardly little effort at all, split the hem of her jeans.

“Oh God!” she screamed, “I feel so strong, so powerful! I feel like I am invincible!”

Just then, the earth shook. And then it shook again and then again in an alarming writhen. Suddenly, the ceiling above her imploded inward. Susan raised her arms to catch the massive beams that were falling on her. But as powerful and as strong as she had become, it was still no match for the mass baring down on her, and she buckled.

The mass finally descended fully, crushing all that was benighted it. But as the dust settled, the mass was revealed to be the shapely form of a giant woman’s foot, with pink painted toe nails.

As swiftly as it descended, it rose up in the air, leaving Susan behind in the ruins of her house. Her eye twitched with a combination of shock, pain, and anguish. “Owi,” she squeaked. The Genie quickly went to her side to extract her from the rubble.

“Sorry tiny!” another woman’s voice boomed from above, like thunder, “But I just didn’t see you there.”

To this, the Genie could only shrug. “You can’t win them all,” he said.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.