Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    mercblue22
    Participant

Hello all,
    I wanted to repost this -if I already posted it, can't remember- in egards to a tv show from the 90s I grew up watching. -yes, I suuure did!- This show, airing around 94ish, had a group of teenage rich kids who find a bizarre-looking rock that instills them with magical tatooes, and a portal room that transforms them into muscled superheroes. Two, of the teens, Laurie and Drew are the superheroines I was interested in, bute cute, sexy and muscular in their heroine forms! Now, before you go ahead and rip the show -yea, we all know it was a horrible copy of Power Rangers v1, not defending the awful backgrounds and lack of storylines- but, since this a board devoted to muscled females, I thought I'd let those know about the series who hadn't seen it before. I found a great guy who had 39 of the 40 eps and he is sending them to me this week, and if all goes right, I'll have 99% of this series! I will check em out -laugh at the cheesy storylines, and awe at the sexy muscular supeheroines we don't see anymore- AND, post a few scenes from the show here for everyone. But, for now, here are a few links dedicated to the show, a opening trailer and then some. Hope you all enjoy the cheesiness of this show, it will def be a trip down memory lane for me. 😉

Fonzie

http://www.dicentertainment.com/shows/index.php?show=130&category=ActionComedy
    http://xoomer.virgilio.it/amasoni2002/shl/originals/tattooed_teenage_alien_fighters_from_beverly_hills_(1994).htm

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I do remember this show being the subject of a previous post, though whether here or at Wreck Shop I don't recall. But it is time for a reminder… and I'm sure there are members here for whom this will be new information.

*snerk* Getting actresses who look as strong as the characters are supposed to be was one of the few things this show got right!

mercblue22
    Participant

I totalllllllllllllllly agree with ya there DC!
    I know a lot of people who grew up knowing about this show wiull say it was the most horrible piece of dirt ever created, and maybe they are right, but, I'll tell you this, having a show where teens becoming grown, musclar women is DEF not your average TV series and I'll take sexy, muscular latexed masked heroine over most of the garbage on TV today. 😉

Fonzie

Tolan
    Participant

I'll take sexy, muscular latexed masked heroine over most of the garbage on TV today. 😉

HERE HERE! 😀

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Anyone have a close of up Laurie's arm flex? That was pretty hot looking.

mercblue22
    Participant

Hello Black,
    Ahhh, yes, I do recall a massive flex seen in the pilot ep where they show a closu-up of Laurie/Drew flexing their powerful musles in superheroine form! @-@ (I believe her line after transforming was, 'Wow, this could take years of working out!' (referring to her new muscular body)- Gosh, I'm twidling my fingers patiently -ahaha, okay, I'm very anxious- to be getting 39 of the 40 eps of this series hopefully by next week -the guy says he's sending me the tapes either tomorrow or Fri- But, you can BET the min I get them, you'll be the first to see that clip of Scorpio/Centuar flexing their muscles! 😉

Fonzie

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Sweet! 😀

mercblue22
    Participant

Hello all,
    As way to display the happiness of finally getting this series once again (its going to be sent out to me this week) I decided it was time to pay homage to this classic series. Sure, it had its bad parts but it also had its good -superheroines of the muscular persuation!- I will be posting all kinds of things featuring the Sentinels of the show once I get the series, so if you are a fan of this long lost show and would like to relive it, bookmark this group and expect good things in the coming week! 🙂

Fonzie

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/tattooedalienfighters/

David_619
    Participant

In spanish this serie is called "Centinelas galacticos" galactic sentinels…
    In english is more stupid the name "LOL"
    When i was a kid,I laught too much with this serie…hahaahahahahaaha
    Greetings..

David C. Matthews
    Participant

In spanish this serie is called "Centinelas galacticos" galactic sentinels…
    In english is more stupid the name "LOL"
    When i was a kid,I laught too much with this serie…hahaahahahahaaha
    Greetings..

I'd have preferred the title "Galactic Sentinels"… "Tattooed Teenage etc. etc." is too transparent an attempt to rip off the Teenage Mutant Ninja Youknowwhats.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.