The reason why girls and guys get tall and big boned

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Strickalator
    Participant

my theory about why people get big

Remember the ..race of giants in tbe bible…where reportadley Golliath was at about 9 feet in height and the rest of his people were very tall…including the women>?

well….they had relations with smaller average isralites and others and thier children would have been very tall but perhaps the features more sublime….hence why you see alot of women who tower in at 6’5" and/or taller and men that are even taller…i believe when we see someone tall we are seeing a descendant of the race of giants spoke of in the bible

your thoughts?

Anonymous

my guess is that some of us have relations with those 9 or 10 ft giants from the bible and being christian my self i enjoy reading about david and golith

nic2800
    Participant

Ok, so we are taking the Christian Bible  thoughts of creation into this.

Because if you believe in Goliath, then you belive the Holy Bibles version of most ideas.

If you follow this line of thought then it is believed that Archangels (Defenders of God and Heaven). Were a rebellious bunch.

It is thought that they mated with earth women and the women gave birth to Giants… such as Goliath.

Satan was to have a hand in trying to corrupt the (Adamite). The seed of Adam and Gods true creation of man.

The human structure though is not made to grow to over nine feet. The whole skeleton and organs would have to be stronger. How many times have we read of people over 7 foot tall having major health problems? Most of them die young. The tallest living woman Sandy Allen can no longer stand.

So my point being…………..I have read much on this and have come to the idea that if there were and will be Giants of 10 – 12 – 18 feet. They will or were not be human.

This also follows the idea that maybe they were planted as rulers of the Earth (Roman and Greek Gods).

Check out this link on the subject of real giants.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.html

Strickalator
    Participant

[shadow=red,left]VERY INTERESTING…HMMMM[/shadow]

IronPumpingPanda
    Participant

I hope we do find a lost civilization of giants.

So that I may wrestle them.

I would also make a lot of jokes involving slings and Shepard boys.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Ok, so we are taking the Christian Bible  thoughts of creation into this.

Because if you believe in Goliath, then you belive the Holy Bibles version of most ideas.

If you follow this line of thought then it is believed that Archangels (Defenders of God and Heaven). Were a rebellious bunch.

It is thought that they mated with earth women and the women gave birth to Giants… such as Goliath.

Satan was to have a hand in trying to corrupt the (Adamite). The seed of Adam and Gods true creation of man.

The human structure though is not made to grow to over nine feet. The whole skeleton and organs would have to be stronger. How many times have we read of people over 7 foot tall having major health problems? Most of them die young. The tallest living woman Sandy Allen can no longer stand.

So my point being…………..I have read much on this and have come to the idea that if there were and will be Giants of 10 – 12 – 18 feet. They will or were not be human.

This also follows the idea that maybe they were planted as rulers of the Earth (Roman and Greek Gods).

Check out this link on the subject of real giants.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.html

I'll toss in my two cents on the subject. Taking from both science and religion I do blieve that there was a race of giants at one point. Through Drawinistic thinking, there may have been a point in time where a region on the planet would necessitate for the human race to exceed a size of 7 feet. I'm not saying it did happen, but it would be likely.

nic2800
    Participant

If there were giants. Where are their remains?

Only a few skeletons have been found.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

If there were giants. Where are their remains?

Only a few skeletons have been found.

You never know, you could be sitting right on top of one right now. Only a few skeletons have been found because archeologist most of the time dig in uninhabited areas. So it may be that some of the highly populated have the secrets of life buried underneath them.

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Everything is relative. 

If I may touch on a few well-made points from above and add some additional and hopefully interesting points of my own:

A recent visit while on holiday to an old castle reminded me that "normal" folks in the Middle Ages were only about 4'6" to 5'3" tall.  A six-footer would have seemed like a giant then but would only be considered a little above average for a male in most Western cultures now.  Most of the human-like species that have left skeletal remains suggest that a five-footer would have been unusually tall and no doubt be considered a "giant".  Most of the skeletal remains from "Biblical" times suggest that the average male height was five-foot or less.

Historically it has not been all that unusual for a given culture to preferentially select for tall-ness just as it would not be unusual for one to select for a given hair color or skin color or body habitus or nose size/shape, etc.  Unfortunately, such cultures eventually tend to begin to pick up some unhealthy and unanticipated "side-effects" when "breeding" is narrowed in scope: either consciously or not.  These side-effects can either be genetic or political.  The most recent examples of which I can think — Nazi Germany advocating selection for tall, blonde, blue-eyed folks to the detriment of everyone else.

One argument (but far from proven) for the increasing rate of breast cancer in Western cultures is the preferential "selection" of women with larger breasts.

Genetics, diet, overall health, etc. can all play a role for a given person, family, society or race.  The average age for the onset of puberty in females in the US has decreased from 15-16 yo in the 1950's to 11-12 yo now.  Some speculate that this is a reflection of a more sexually active society somehow subconsciously influencing the onset of menses.  Recall that The Pill became available in the early 1960's.  Some others have pointed to the additives in our food supply.

Many cultures buried their dead and many others cremated them or fed them to animal "spirits" so remnants of the citizens of some of those old cultures might be essentially nonexistent.  Or, as kissthemaniac mentioned, you could be sitting on top of one right now.

Just my 2 pfennigs worth.
    Tschuss!
    Hunter

Cowprobe
    Participant

The idea of my sexual fantasy somehow becoming manifest sorta precludes the female in question from actually being human then?

Oi well here's hoping for Stepford Amazons  😮

😀 Great points being brought up and lots of food for thought.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.