Thumb down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    unkn0wnx
    Participant

Maybe it’s just me. Facebook want to keep it positive so it has only like. I would love to have a thumb down option instead of thank you. That way some members posting really weak stuff we can let them know. Hey this woman is ugly and she has no muscles!

AlexG
    Keymaster

I’m of the opinion that both a Thank You (Thumbs Up) and a No Thank You (Thumbs Down) have their place,
    especially for our otherwise unwilling to actively participate challenged members. (aka Lurkers)

Whether Lingster will add that 2nd feedback feature option is up to him.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Have second thought about that, some people might be discouraged from posting.
    However someone with name like Flaikbait should get a lot of it?

Lingster
    Keymaster

The forum software supports topic ratings. Are there specific categories where ratings should be shown, or is it all of them?

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

AlexG
    Keymaster

I recall that that used to appear at the bottom of the main forum page.
    Certainly the leading areas of interest should be included – such as the Female Athletes and Muscular Women.

Something else occurs to me, we use to be able to run polls here on the forums. I’d like to see that come back again.
    That way people that don’t want to answer w/ a posting can just click on the choice for their response.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Lingster
    Keymaster

I’ve started to do this. Some of the category boards have star ratings that can be assigned to posts. I’m also adding karma, which you can see if you pull down the “MORE” button under a user’s avatar – that also needs to be added board-by-board. I’m working on that.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.