What Famous Fems would you add some serious muscle to if you could?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Holiday
    Participant

I knew Elizabeth Shue had potential!

cpbell0033944
    Participant

I knew Elizabeth Shue had potential!

Wow!  She's buff and very attractive! 😮  Who is she?  How can I get her to marry me find out more about her? ;D

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Wow!  She's buff and very attractive! 😮  Who is she?  How can I [s]get her to marry me[/s] find out more about her? ;D

Check here for more information. 😉 I have more pictures, but unfortunately you can't see much muscles in most of them.  :-

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Check here for more information. 😉 I have more pictures, but unfortunately you can't see much muscles in most of them.  :-

That's weird – I remember seeing her in Back to the Future II when I was in my early teens and thinking that she was attractive, but I'd florgotten until I now saw your link.  ::)  Thanks.

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Parker and Knightley should not be mentioned in the same post as Jess Biel. >:(

Keira might be more thinner than the average girl, but you don't get abs like this without serious training. 😉

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Keira might be more thinner than the average girl, but you don't get abs like this without serious training. 😉

Yeah, loads of crunches and sit-ups. ::) >:(  Twig arms and thighs with a few abs do not a buff chick make.

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Yeah, loads of crunches and sit-ups. ::) >:(  Twig arms and thighs with a few abs do not a buff chick make.

No need to state the obvious! 😀 Still, Keira is very pretty in my opinion. 🙂

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Alright! Here's Michelle Rodriguez. There is something about her that doesn't make me very excited, but she is still in shape. 😉

;D

cpbell0033944
    Participant

And who could forget the buffed up macho bitch of the future, Private Vasquez from James Cameron's Aliens! 😮

Jenette Goldstein looked incredible in that film, but the script required her to out-butch the guys, which was a shame, IMO.

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Jenette Goldstein looked incredible in that film, but the script required her to out-butch the guys, which was a shame, IMO.

You have to check out Kathryn Bigelow's Near Dark. She's gorgeous in that film.  🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 903 total)
  • The topic ‘What Famous Fems would you add some serious muscle to if you could?’ is closed to new replies.