What Famous Fems would you add some serious muscle to if you could?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    cpbell0033944
    Participant

You have to check out Kathryn Bigelow's Near Dark. She's gorgeous in that film.  🙂

Thanks for the tip!

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Thanks for the tip!

No problem! 🙂 Actually half of the cast of Aliens is in Near Dark. They were very surprised by that when they found out about it. 😀

Holiday
    Participant

I like how Ciara looks in her music videos.

~Jaymz~
    Participant

I found a very surprising addition to the list of celebrities with muscles. Frances Fisher might not be the pretties woman in the more mundane scale, but she definitely has that something in her. Maybe it's the natural red hair and the bright eyes. 😉 I can't remember any real big blockbusters from her except Titanic, where she played the nasty mother of Rose. :-

These pictures are about ten years old, so most likely she ain't in that shape anymore.  ???

MagnusMagneto
    Participant

Wow.  You guys posted a lot of great stuff!  I'd have to say that Elisabeth Shue was the best picture post here, although that German site with the movie screenshots was very nice.  Keep up the good posts!

Barno
    Participant

Jaymz read my mind regarding Frances Fisher.  Not only was her upper body stacked she had incredible legs.  She was in a short lived TV show back in the late eighties and I was locked onto her legs every episode.

Still my favorite muscular celebrity is Elisabeth Rohm.  I have read she's into lifting free weights.  She is somewhat into the Amazon mode at 5'-8" with an athletic build.  She was on Law and Order for 4 years or so and they used to paint those business suits on her. 

~Jaymz~
    Participant

Here's a recent picture of Cameron. Not so muscular anymore, but I think I can forgive her. 😉

Atomic Adam
    Participant

It's awesome when hollywood hotties get pumped up for a movie role. I miss Angelina Jolie's tomb raider body.  😮 😮 😮

Holiday
    Participant

Ugh!  😛 Not even close!

Grandmaster
    Participant

Easy, Holiday, easy.

Hey, Jaymz, that photo of Diaz can't be too recent. She's got a new(ish) nose…

Kathryn Erbe's one who's had muscular arms at some point in the last few years, but you'll have to take my word for it (this photo doesn't do them justice, but TV adds ten pounds). If you can catch a 2004, or '05 season episode of the police detective procedural show Law & Order: Criminal Intent, you may be able to catch a glimpse of her weight-trained arms in a sleeveless tee when she's vigorously beating a suspect about the head and neck*.

I can't find a more appropriate/recent photo of her without a damn blazer on! 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 903 total)
  • The topic ‘What Famous Fems would you add some serious muscle to if you could?’ is closed to new replies.