What is SARADAS?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mimi
    Participant

[font=times new roman]~Mimi[/size”>[/font]

AlexG
    Keymaster

**I think** this thread might shed some light on the subject in question – maybe more then you wanted to know . . .  8)

Source: http://amaz0ns.com/option,com_smf/Itemid,135/topic,7509.0/

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

1st_Tsurugi
    Participant

I don't want to start *another* Sa***as thread, but this is the latest one I could find that wasn't locked.  Anyway, it's come to my attention that Shemuscle has joined that site for whatever reason.  http://www.shemuscle.net/  Someone should probably tell them what the deal is.

fasola
    Participant

Actually, I believe that that is a "fake" mamber, like many bodybuilders that seem to be there too. The guy who runs it is a thief. And, it is insane that he charges for copyrighted content, that he doesn't own.

And that's all I'll say, beforwe I get a little carried away. The only thing I do there is try to find some clips or artwork, and try to report it.

That forum is a joke. All 'FBB member' is the admin…

I keep registering to report the stolen materials. They can't do anything about it, and kicking their sorry ass is the best part of the deal. Well, almost the best. The best is: for reporting stolen links, I got muscleangels membership…

I encourage everybody to do everything they can to slow them down.

And to Lingster: please lock this topic, we need no more saradas…

AlexG
    Keymaster

And to Lingster: please lock this topic, we need no more banned…

In lieu of the Mighty One, as requested I've locked it.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.