Where can I find a FBB Personals Website? Fitness type women?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Strickalator
    Participant

😥

Alas…I have been unable to find a quality …authentic personals websiite that has real female body builders who want to seek a relationship…is there such a place?

TC2
    Participant

I thought you already had a woman?  What happened with Melon girl?

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

Well, according to the Google ad banner at the top of this forum, there is:

Bodybuilding female
    Date Tens of Thousands of Sexy, Fit, Athletic Singles.

Muscular woman
    Meet women now. Free to join. Personals with pictures. affiliate

Of course I DOUBT that these contain the caliber of women that you are looking for.

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

http//www.musclematch.com is a known site but does require a paid membership in order to make full contact with others listed on the site.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Strickalator
    Participant

I thought you already had a woman?  What happened with Melon girl?

🙁

Melon Girl is no more…she and I have decided to be friends and that we had different paths and goals in our life to take right now

But something that I can't understand also Is that after all the talk about wanting to be healthy and start taking steps to better the quality of her life…after 3 months of dating…in a long distance relationship…nothing happened that she said "would happen"

she never went to the ymca to get a gym membership

she never went to the store to starting taking medicine and supplements for her joints and knees like her doctor (and even I) suggested.

she basically has just piddled around the issue and been only concerned about having a relationship with me and not concerned at all about her well being.

she says one thing and does another….

shes a good person but her heart is all over the place…or i should say her mind is…and i could not deal with that right now

also she was looking for a husband..and i mean like right away…she kept calling every day sometimes 4 times a day and wed talk and have good talks but…she was so afraid of me leaving her that she kept on asking it every time she called me

so i told her that i don't think I'm in love with you the way you want me to be in love with you…..

so at least we are friends…but nothing more….i just didnt feel that heart connection like i had hoped it was

we only saw each other in person 1 time….and we had fun…but not ya know *that kinda fun* it never went that far

at any rate it all boils down to this "we are just not a good fit"

😐 😥

Strickalator
    Participant

Well, according to the Google ad banner at the top of this forum, there is:

Bodybuilding female
    Date Tens of Thousands of Sexy, Fit, Athletic Singles.

Muscular woman
    Meet women now. Free to join. Personals with pictures. affiliate

Of course I DOUBT that these contain the caliber of women that you are looking for.

well truth be told…having a strong will and spirit is far more important to me than her having alot of mass or bulk or toned muscle…she im looking for the truest amazon woman…in mind body and spirit…is this selfish of me to be looking for that in a woman? I don't think so…im not saying i would not date other women…im just physically attracted to tall strong women

Tolan
    Participant

http://muscle-personals.com/
    Last time I was there, there were some real nice finds.

Sucks to hear about what happened.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

DAMN IM 17 NOT 18!!! But…I guess when they ask I can tell em.  😀

Eric
    Participant

Getting healthy is not hard.

I walk around my neighborhood & eat right & I lost 47 lbs.

I do buy a gym membership for $14/month,, but only to use their indoor track & only when the weather's bad (i.e., in the winter).

After I started eating right & excercising, I found I didn't get sick very much.  It's pretty rare for me to be sick & when I am, it doesn't last very long.

But Melon Girl has to WANT it.

It IS work, but it's worth it.

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

ratlaf
    Participant

http://muscle-personals.com/

yep, muscle personals.com is a good site, i've seen Andrea Trent and several other known bodybuilders with profiles on this site…good luck!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.