where can i find those?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tourist
    Participant

There used to be (i think an independent) comic called

girl squad x

or something.

anybody heard of that and even better can tell me where i can buy the comic? i owned i once (there were two installment under that name) and lost it. pity me. it had a female bodybuilder in it and some very nice motorcar designs.

Also a tv movie called "women of the 21st century" starring rachel mclish and raye hollit. anyone has a copy? i’ll pay for it (a reasonable amount) if anyone can ship one to me. I don’t care whether it’s NTSC or PAL.

e-mail: [email protected]

tourist.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Heres one of the Girl Squad X comics:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=35788506303&snumber=1

As far ‘Women of the 21st century’ I’ve never heard of it but Rachel McLish and Raye Hollitt sounds like a nice combination. 😀

tourist
    Participant

thanks a lot maniac,

mile high wants a certification that i’m older than 18 and i don’t have a fax or fax software but i will solve that problem, thanks a lot.

as for the movie, it was made in the 80’s, i think and was aired on us television. i remember reading about it in a bodybuilding publication. it has raye hollit in it doing leg curls and saying to mclish:" oh god rachel, i think my legs are cramping".

now i know that this is a little bit arkward, but i got to have it.

hoping…

tourist.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

The movie sounds interesting, but finding programs from the 80’s can be quite a hassle. Good luck on that. 😕

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.