Where did… X author go/any future plans?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Pug
    Participant

I hate to see Star Stones stop – It seemed to be forming up into a ‘slow but massive change’ story, which is my favorite style (My ideal stories are slow enough men are going ‘Am I going crazy or is the entire world changing for the sexier?’ during at least part of it. Gee, Me a Marknew fan?)

That bias aside, the Steve the Z stories are among my favorite ‘shorts’ in the genre – Hope you have good luck finishing some of those up.

Pug

Reason
    Participant

I was going to write a post about about Dmaynard, but he just posted a second part to Web Cam Muscle after almost 2 years!

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc30/webcam2.txt

I should warn you though, it is very violent, and there’s no growth.

None
    Participant

I’m still writing it but I’m not sure where I’ll post it.

blah8884
    Participant

Maybe deviantart?

stevexyz
    Participant

I sent some stories to Diana the Valkyrie’s site. They should be up in a day or two. I’ll try to post a link when they are available.

Pug
    Participant

Yay!!! More Star Stones, More Steve the Z – if we can have Amazon women take over Google so Crazyfck can write and drag Marknew out of his hole life will be Grand!!

Although as an aside, you gotta get Diana to give you an Author Page Steve. You (or maybe JPC900) have to be the most prolific author that for some reason doesn’t have a page for the entire collection.

{G} – Pug

None
    Participant

Pug wrote:

Yay!!! More Star Stones, More Steve the Z – if we can have Amazon women take over Google so Crazyfck can write and drag Marknew out of his hole life will be Grand!!

Although as an aside, you gotta get Diana to give you an Author Page Steve. You (or maybe JPC900) have to be the most prolific author that for some reason doesn’t have a page for the entire collection.

{G} – Pug

A tiny spoiler for you…

When he had finished pulling, Hawke helped the disheveled person wrap their legs around the branch, and climb back to the shore. The entire time he was unable to see the face due to the person’s disheveled hair.

Finally reaching shore, the small figure collapsed in exhaustion in Hawke’s lap.

“There, there now. Everything’s okay. You’re safe now. What were you doing in that river?” Hawke asked has he brushed wet, raven colored hair from the person’s face. Deep blue eyes stared up at him.

It was the woman from the raid on the Queen’s treasury.

“Hello again Captain.” Jaina smiled up at him sweetly. “Miss me?”

Zespara Alathar
    Participant

I know that Marknew occasionally posts on the writing.com website. He had a female growth story that he started with others posting continuations of it.

Ed Delaney Jr. has posted a few chapters to stories on that same site also. He hasn’t written any new stories in a while. He e-mailed me some starts to stories including a continuation of my Domestic Abuse story. However, those are on my old HD and I don’t know if I can retrieve them.

I personally have been posting stories on deviantart under my name for the past 9 months or so. I’ve been mostly writing for the Angel Falls group. That self-same group that has the Soviet Superwoman, Ultrawoman, Mindy Marvel, and many others. I’m a much slower writer than a lot of other authors in that group.

Z

stevexyz
    Participant
    Fonk
    Participant

Fonk here to say “Thanks for your compliments, sir!” I’ve started back on the Miss Morris story – the third chapter is underway and I’ve also made some progress on the final one, which I’ve had outlined in my head for longer than any of the other chapters.

It’ll take time – perhaps even lots of time, given that I have a second job now – but I promise to finish the story at some point.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.