Who’s the Fairest One of All?

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Im very much in love with Yaxeni Oriquen.  😀

I completely agree with you BlackKusanagi…

She does have a bod like a broad shouldered brickhouse, no question about that.  I remember a long while back, maybe it was a year or two ago now, that she appeared on one of the Spanish language interview programs (its format was similar to Donahue, Montel Williams, etal) on the Univision channel.  Not only did she outsize the other females on the panel of guests, but stood out as impressively larger physique-wise then any of the men, too.

If you watched the facial expressions of the audience, many of them couldn't take their eyes off of her, either.  😎

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

AbyssPlanet
    Participant

I'll cast my vote for Sophie Duquette.

Gina Davis, Debbie Bramwell, and Lisa Bavington are all gorgeous, too.

ze fly
    Participant

Aaaarrrgh!! I can't make up my mind. As soon as I find one, another is following already. So, let's try some:
    Debbi Muggli, Michele Andrea, Laura Bass, Anja Langer, Sandy Riddell, Hanny Van Haken, Meral Ertunc, Carol Semple…  No way, it's hopeless 😐
    And that's only for the "past" ones…

For today, I'd say… Amanda Savell!! Or Heather Lee?? Maybe Andrea Trent, then…

😥 This topic is giving me headache… Of course, banging my head against the wall doesn't help…

Vic
    Participant

The Ms. O judges didn't survive the Yax Attack, she's Ms. Olympia, Hallelujah!

dravenspirit
    Participant

I really dig Elena…  😀

trilliwig
    Participant

No one's mentioned Heather Policky or Joanna Thomas yet?  Well, I'll fix that.  😀

Much love to these brunettes as well: Debbie Bramwell, Yaxeni Oriquen, Tazzie Colomb, and Meral Ertunc.

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Meral Ertunc.

You may be pleased to know, dear Trilliwig, that, after surviving a mere fatal bout with Breast Cancer, Ms. Ertunc has made a return to the scene. Although be it as a figure compeditor -this still is fine.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.