WWE RAW 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fungo09
    Participant

Hey I bought it right and I cant clone a superstars appearance which sucks cause i wanna edit some of the divas… anyone have it?

Anonymous

Sorry, no X-Box here, but I do have a PS2 and Gamecube and the Smackdown games are pretty sweet. Raw Vs Smackdown is awesome and Day of Reckoning is acutally one of the better WWE games I’ve played in awhile, but the story mode sucks. But what I was getting at is the create-a-wrestlers on both won’t let you physically edit superstars. I wish I could morph Stephanie, Stacy, Trish, the list goes on. Although I did make afew FMG women and She Hulks. It’s sweet, pump them to the max in height and muscle, put them in tight shirts with the breast popping out and the torn, ripped up, skirt, give them fitting entrances, last one I had I used Scott Steiners entrance where she would flex and pump up her biceps 😉

Then give them powerful moves in the ring and have all of their taunts represent flexing or hulking out. Quite fun, makes great games even better 😉

Although I hear City of Heroes or one of those online superhero rpgs, where you can make FMG heroes do whatever, whenever (grow on command works for me) is tons of fun 😉

nic2800
    Participant

I bought City of Heros last year.

You can create very tall heros and make them super strong.

You don’t get to use a grow or shrink powers.

I’m thinking of selling mine. You have to pay montly to play and I never could afford to upgrade my graphics card…you have to have cards like GeForce FX 5600 or Radeon 9600.

Anonymous

Umm, I must have been mistaken. I remember The Collector playing a online game and having the ability to grow his character as a power, he even posted some screen shots, this was probably a year ago if not earlier. It may have been before City of Heros, not sure. Anyone have any insight?

Murdough
    Participant

I’m afraid that City of Heroes doesn’t allow you to change your character’s height or build following creation. No powers like that either.

Eric
    Participant

Umm, I must have been mistaken. I remember The Collector playing a online game and having the ability to grow his character as a power, he even posted some screen shots, this was probably a year ago if not earlier. It may have been before City of Heros, not sure. Anyone have any insight?

The Collector was talking about a different computer game called "Freedom Force". It’s about a group of superheroes from the 60’s & a good game, btw.

There are many pictures for your characters (called "skins") for that game that you can download from the ‘net, including some giant skins & muscular skins.

The closest I ever got to having an Amazon-type superheroine in the game was having a character with a 10 Strength (the highest in the game), with a Donner skin (a tall, blonde superheroine from an old cancelled comic book from the 90’s called "The Shadow Cabinet" , who was strong like She-Hulk).

As far as I know, you can pretty much make an Amazon-type in "City of Heroes". I made a superheroine who was 7’6" with super-strength & Invulnerability (two types of superpowers in the game), called Ms. Muscle.

And with their costume creation system, you can pretty much make them look just like you want ’em (read: gorgeous Amazons! 🙂

Hope this helps.

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.