Batwoman TV show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    unkn0wnx
    Participant

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44868069
    I don’t really care whether the heroine is lesbian or not, but too much SJW agenda is not called for. I just hope that they would cast an athletic woman who is beautiful and also put forth a good show. What I suspect is that it would be something like Supergirl, crappy show with heavy leftist agenda. So far both Marvel and DC TV shows have been average with heavy heavy lean toward total suckiness

Ashlee
    Participant

these assholes thinking that SJW’s watch these type shows is dumb. Like Soylo a star wars story. Time to pop in a Lynda Carter Wonder woman or Black Scorpion DVD .
    any Who Rich hook me on to these
    manga
    https://www.hamiltonbook.com/dont-meddle-with-my-daughter-volume-1

Holiday
    Participant

CW shows stop impressing me after the 1st season. I don’t care that she’s a lesbian. This juest show feels like another use of the Batman brand.

AlexG
    Keymaster

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44868069
    I don’t really care whether the heroine is lesbian or not, but too much SJW agenda is not called for. I just hope that they would cast an athletic woman who is beautiful and also put forth a good show. What I suspect is that it would be something like Supergirl, crappy show with heavy leftist agenda. So far both Marvel and DC TV shows have been average with heavy heavy lean toward total suckiness

Jeez Louise, just when I thought the CW couldn’t lower the bar any further . . . now it’s deep into the ground.

It’s as if profitable ratings means nothing to them –
    instead of producing a marketable product to garner the largest audience possible,
    they quadruple down with prog-SJW agitprop.

By the way, you’re insulting suckiness as it would never be associated with such dreck.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

So far both Marvel and DC TV shows have been average with heavy heavy lean toward total suckiness

which marvel show are you watching??
    Also Batwoman has always been gay in the 21st Century
    Hell,..nobody cared about Kathy Kane until she was outta da closet
    Just like nobody gave a hoot about Bane until he put on the mask

unkn0wnx
    Participant

[quote=”unkn0wnx” post=133162] So far both Marvel and DC TV shows have been average with heavy heavy lean toward total suckiness

which marvel show are you watching??
    Also Batwoman has always been gay in the 21st Century
    Hell,..nobody cared about Kathy Kane until she was outta da closet
    Just like nobody gave a hoot about Bane until he put on the mask
    [/quote]
    I was saying “I don’t really care whether the heroine is lesbian or not”.
    On the Marvel side I watched a little Cloak and Dagger. Meh.
    Agents of Shield: as interesting as watching soccer?
    Agent Carter: sigh, could have been more interesting I suspect the writing.
    Mutant X: Not really Marvel but a Marvel knock off. Close enough? Even with talent like Vicki Pratt they still manage to bore me (Check out Cleopatra 2525 for what it could had been).
    Incredible Hulk: classic don’t want to criticize it.
    Didn’t get and didn’t want to get Netflix. I heard Iron Fist sucked royally. Just looking at Rand make me not want to watch it.
    DC side
    Batman: classic don’t want to criticize it.
    Wonderwoman: classic don’t want to criticize it.
    Lois and Clark: Hmmm…actually find something that was half way decent. Wasn’t too bad.
    Birds of Prey: How you screw up a show with Huntress and Oracle???? They managed to do that spectacularly.
    Flash: Better than Supergirl I think? But that doesn’t say much.
    Supergirl: How you mess up a show with Supergirl? Horrible writing and too much drama. Very bad.
    Gotham: Zzzzzzzz.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

I was saying “I don’t really care whether the heroine is lesbian or not”.
    On the Marvel side I watched a little Cloak and Dagger. Meh.
    Agents of Shield: as interesting as watching soccer?
    Agent Carter: sigh, could have been more interesting I suspect the writing.
    Mutant X: Not really Marvel but a Marvel knock off. Close enough? Even with talent like Vicki Pratt they still manage to bore me (Check out Cleopatra 2525 for what it could had been).
    Incredible Hulk: classic don’t want to criticize it.
    Didn’t get and didn’t want to get Netflix. I heard Iron Fist sucked royally. Just looking at Rand make me not want to watch it.
    DC side
    Batman: classic don’t want to criticize it.
    Wonderwoman: classic don’t want to criticize it.
    Lois and Clark: Hmmm…actually find something that was half way decent. Wasn’t too bad.
    Birds of Prey: How you screw up a show with Huntress and Oracle???? They managed to do that spectacularly.
    Flash: Better than Supergirl I think? But that doesn’t say much.
    Supergirl: How you mess up a show with Supergirl? Horrible writing and too much drama. Very bad.
    Gotham: Zzzzzzzz.[/quote]

Have you given any thought into your own show OR podcast
    Voice needs to be heard
    Ooooohhhh take the putz Chris Hardwick’s jobs!!

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Have you given any thought into your own show OR podcast
    Voice needs to be heard
    Ooooohhhh take the putz Chris Hardwick’s jobs!!
    [/quote]
    Haha. No. Maybe I should think about it, but I am old and work full time….Zzzzzzzz…
    Thanks for the idea.
    I think Superhero shows should be easiest to produce? Even if you don’t come up with a master piece, you could copy off old shows. With good casting and effort maybe you produce a entertaining show that fans can ignore the flaws. But nooooo. They always come up with crap.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Then all the news coming outta SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON is really pissing you off then
    lol

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Zzzzzzz… and I was right once again. They set the bar pretty low, and yet this seems like worse than other Arrowverse.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.