Batwoman TV show

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    TC2
    Participant

I saw the trailer this show, simply awful. I normally don’t give a crap about an SJW agenda but this trailer was a new level of trash fire low. “The suit will be perfect when it fits a woman.” GTFO here.

If she was literally stealing Batman’s stuff that line wouldn’t have rubbed me the wrong way. But considering it’s some biotch coming along to steal credit from a hero who already did the work is just offensive to me. I’m all for girl power and female empowerment, but this is just heavy handed pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Just awful.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Katherine “Kate” Kane is a wealthy heiress who becomes inspired by the superhero Batman and chooses, like him, to put her wealth and resources towards a campaign to fight crime as a masked vigilante in her home of Gotham City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-UWzutWTp0

unkn0wnx
    Participant

People on this forum are also very diverse, which is good.
    Something is really wrong with this picture. The critics likes it but the real audience don’t.

Ashlee
    Participant

I find Rudy Rose arrogant and not likeable,And 110 ten pound woman kicking the ass of a 250 pound thug. the writing and directing of fight scenes is horrendous!

Bob Milner
    Participant

I would like to know is this Batgirl growth up or a completely new person. When I heard about this new show and saw it was called Batwoman I just figured it was CW being politically correct again.

Bob Milner
    Participant

Sorry I mean Batgirl grown up

TC2
    Participant

No, Batgirl and Batwoman are completely separate characters.

Batgirl is Barbara Gordon and is Commissioner Gordon’s daughter.

Batwoman is Katherine Kane. I don’t know much about Batwoman but I do know the trailer is sh**.

The fight scenes do look terrible, but I do like Ruby Rose. It’s conflicting, I wish this was a show that would interest me but instead it just makes me gag.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

I would like to know is this Batgirl growth up or a completely new person. When I heard about this new show and saw it was called Batwoman I just figured it was CW being politically correct again.

say what now ??
    There’s GoogleBing search engine and Wikipedia Or maybe a comic book shop
    How do you know nothing since Clickbait articles won’t shut up about this character??

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

No, Batgirl and Batwoman are completely separate characters.
    Batgirl is Barbara Gordon and is Commissioner Gordon’s daughter.
    Batwoman is Katherine Kane. I don’t know much about Batwoman but I do know the trailer is sh**.
    The fight scenes do look terrible, but I do like Ruby Rose. It’s conflicting, I wish this was a show that would interest me but instead it just makes me gag.

Honestly the Arrowverse,..hell the CW overall definitely has gone downhill when it comes to shows based on comics
    Butchering/Watering Way Down epic storylines is their modus operandi

allegedly for the children But kids had no problem following Batman/Superman:TAS or Batman Beyond
    I find myself Hate-watching Arrowverse &dropped Arrow completely because of Felicity character
    Hated the franchise Green Arrow on general principal becuz of it

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

has anyone else invested time in this?? Like made it into the season finale ??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls3VwH-4n7k

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.