Dyna the Damsel Dynamo inaugurates this new section

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Beautiful pics, Dave!  Thanks for sharing them.  I think the flying pose is more like a 'leaping' pose – like the kind of thing She Hulk might use when leaping tall buildings or something.  Lovely art, man!

Hmm…I think you're right!

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Well, it was… uh… just after she leaped into the air to, uh, fly off… (Jon-Lovitz-as-Tommy-Flanagan-voice) Yeah, that's right!

Anonymous

Dave, I've always loved your work.

Anonymous

Well, it was… uh… just after she leaped into the air to, uh, fly off… (Jon-Lovitz-as-Tommy-Flanagan-voice) Yeah, that's right!

Ha ha!  That's cool.  Personally I really like the idea that she's leaping into the air before she kicks in her flying power cos then she'd be using some of the incredible strength residing in those leg muscles initially (perhaps cracking paving slabs with the force she uses to propel herself upwards to start with or something?).  Dyna's just gorgeous however her powers manifest – you render her so well!  Thanks again for giving her life!

ratlaf
    Participant

Very good, i wish i had your tallent with a pencil

I wish Dave had the talent that Patrick Danville has in Stephen King's The Dark Tower, Book 7.  Patrick can alter reality and create reality just by drawing and focusing intently on his drawing!!  If Dave had this talent, we would be living this fantasy world that we've created here on the web and in our imaginations…

Paul Schilling
    Participant

Dave:

I like the pencils on the chain break and I like the flying scene, but it looks like she's taking a flying leap as well.  And I guess I grew up with the sixties to much but I guess I'm use to seeing a cape 😆

higalack
    Participant

Actually i think the wide open cleavage might cause more drag then her pose would. 😆

Hopefully her naughty bits don't go poping out when shes flying fast might be bad for the PR  😀

David
    Participant

I think there's some interesting aerodynamics involved with super heroine flight otherwize those scoop neck tops would take in air and cause unsightly bulges further down in their costumes. 😮

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Actually i think the wide open cleavage might cause more drag then her pose would. 😆

Maybe so… but which would you rather see? an aerodynamically designed heroine or "Holy sh*t look at those t*ts!!" 😆

Hopefully her naughty bits don't go poping out when shes flying fast might be bad for the PR  😀

..do I dare work that into the comic somehow?? Maybe she's flying fast and has to come to a sudden stop, inertia causes a "wardrobe malfunction" which an extremely lucky photographer catches, and next thing you know some James Dobson-American Family Association-type crowd is issuing statements condemning her costume for "corrupting the yout' of America". (Come to think of it, they'd probably do that anyway, "wardrobe malfunction" or not…)

higalack
    Participant

Well i was commenting more on her wardrobe then her assests, and i kinda actually like em a bit smaller  🙄

As fro the cleavage controversy it might make a bit of good side story if its set ina realistic society(ours anways).

Besides u got the perfect character to fan the flames of the James Dobson-American Family Association-type crowd, Thorndyke.

Lol,So it definitely be funny if she was given a recommended list of appropriate attire on national television. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.