Eugenics for Muscles

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bane Dorrance
    Participant

I think it should be cool as long as there is ACTUAL MUSCLE. Considering not many of them have muscle mass on them, it’s kind of pointless. So, I guess if you’re going to post them have some decent MUSCLE pics.

what about the eugenics for muscles ?
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1Ssoxfl0MvQ/TDOgCZvDQlI/AAAAAAAALik/xWqEjV1fOzo/s400/lilith10.jpg

AlexG
    Keymaster

I think it should be cool as long as there is ACTUAL MUSCLE. Considering not many of them have muscle mass on them, it’s kind of pointless. So, I guess if you’re going to post them have some decent MUSCLE pics.

what about the eugenics for muscles ?
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1Ssoxfl0MvQ/TDOgCZvDQlI/AAAAAAAALik/xWqEjV1fOzo/s400/lilith10.jpg

That doesn’t fit with the subject of this thread which is suppose to be about Celeb Muscles
    Original Thread: https://www.amaz0ns.com/Feedback/119274-celeb-muscle-ok-on-this-forum

Better to break if off and restart that as a separate topic.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

[/color]

That doesn’t fit with the subject of this thread which is suppose to be about Celeb Muscles
    Original Thread: https://www.amaz0ns.com/Feedback/119274-celeb-muscle-ok-on-this-forum

Better to break if off and restart that as a separate topic.[/quote]

huh ,..?:unsure:
    I know that there are a few members who have not stuck with the matter at hand BUT ,..
    Wasn’t going off the rez…just asked for clarification
    ALSO the link isnt dead and should be able to show the world famous female who is in question

AlexG
    Keymaster

The subject of eugenics is rather controversial in some quarters, even when it comes up in sci-fantasy fiction like S.M. Stirling’s Draka novels. Breaking that post off, and placing it in the Free For All section as its own thread made more sense.

BTW – that’s also why I left not only a link to the other thread, but left the original quote w/ your question intact.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

Nick Furry
    Participant

Is this book series any good?

Can I get a link to a good summary of this series?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Domination

The subject of eugenics is rather controversial in some quarters, even when it comes up in sci-fantasy fiction like S.M. Stirling’s Draka novels. Breaking that post off, and placing it in the Free For All section as its own thread made more sense.

BTW – that’s also why I left not only a link to the other thread, but left the original quote w/ your question intact.

phenoms
    Participant

The subject of eugenics

I could be mistaken, but reading it in context along with the provided photo, I think he simply meant “genetics” (as in just being naturally more muscular), but for some reason used the word “eugenics” instead?

I don’t know how much if any “new blood” has come to this board. Most of us I suspect are “classic” members that were here 15+ years ago. We’re all ageing and more prone to “brain farts” compared to our youth. Speaking of which, I better get going if I’m going to catch the Early Bird Special and get to bed before 4pm! Oh! My goitre!

My Deviant Art Page (old stuff):
    phenoms.deviantart.com

My Booru Gallery (new stuff):
    phenoms.booru.org

Also
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenoms/index00.htm
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenom_fett/index00.htm

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

[quote=”AlexG” post=136144]The subject of eugenics

I could be mistaken, but reading it in context along with the provided photo, I think he simply meant “genetics” (as in just being naturally more muscular), but for some reason used the word “eugenics” instead?

I don’t know how much if any “new blood” has come to this board. Most of us I suspect are “classic” members that were here 15+ years ago. We’re all ageing and more prone to “brain farts” compared to our youth. Speaking of which, I better get going if I’m going to catch the Early Bird Special and get to bed before 4pm! Oh! My goitre![/quote]

This !!! Exactly this

AlexG
    Keymaster

I don’t know how much if any “new blood” has come to this board. Most of us I suspect are “classic” members that were here 15+ years ago.

A long while back there was a major issue with spam bot postings coming in from Google, so Lingster deplatformed (don’t know if that’s the correct term?) the Amaz0ns forums. So severing that connection cut down the rampant occurrences of spam to the occasional rare instance, but in doing so also cut off the bulk of new people from easily finding the forums. We still do get new members now and then – JGMuscle, for instance, but we also lose a number of once regular suspects who seem to drift away – BlackKusanagi, David C Matthews, Hunter-S-Creek, ZZZ, or CPBell. Others acquire a girlfriend that they don’t want to know about their interest in fem muscle – Eegore (of the colored pens) for instance – and disappear into the void. And then there are some that just seem to either lose interest altogether in the subject for whatever the reason or prefer to lurk in the shadows without ever making their presence felt – say, like Hi-Standard.

TC2
    Participant

DCM’s mainly switched over to DA. Really the only benefit to posting on Amaz0ns is for cross-posting. Otherwise this place is mainly for news and discovering new FBB’s. Community interaction is at a minimum these days.

phenoms
    Participant

but we also lose a number of once regular suspects who seem to drift away – BlackKusanagi, David C Matthews, Hunter-S-Creek, ZZZ, or CPBell. Others acquire a girlfriend that they don’t want to know about their interest in fem muscle – Eegore (of the colored pens) for instance – and disappear into the void. And then there are some that just seem to either lose interest altogether in the subject for whatever the reason or prefer to lurk in the shadows without ever making their presence felt – say, like Hi-Standard.

Then there are others like me that just vanish without explanation. In my case, I tend to reemerge every few years only to disappear again.

Life just takes precedence. It has to. It really impresses me that some people are able to remain active so consistently. Like you for instance.

My Deviant Art Page (old stuff):
    phenoms.deviantart.com

My Booru Gallery (new stuff):
    phenoms.booru.org

Also
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenoms/index00.htm
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenom_fett/index00.htm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.