Eugenics for Muscles

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    TC2
    Participant

For me, it doesn’t take any effort. I have a routine of checking my most common websites, Amaz0ns being one of them. Do a quick check of new threads or posts and move on. But I am not nearly as active as I used to be. Definitely lurk 95% these days.

Weapon X
    Participant

Then there are others like me that just vanish without explanation. In my case, I tend to reemerge every few years only to disappear again.

Life just takes precedence. It has to. It really impresses me that some people are able to remain active so consistently. Like you for instance.

I’m one of them. Although I’ve hardly ever contributed anything meaningful in the… +10 years i’ve been around here, I’m still coming from time to time to check what’s up and drool a bit with the women you guys make topics about.

Regardless, I still see myself as someone loyal to this place.

phenoms
    Participant

Every time I return, I wonder if anyone still remembers me. Or maybe it’s the reverse and everyone that remembers me is like “Oh crap! Phenoms is back!” lol

I have no idea. I’m just thankful that Lingster has kept the doors open all these years.

My Deviant Art Page (old stuff):
    phenoms.deviantart.com

My Booru Gallery (new stuff):
    phenoms.booru.org

Also
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenoms/index00.htm
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenom_fett/index00.htm

Nick Furry
    Participant

Check it out for yourself! See what you think of eugenics in this book!

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vDdprzmzZvvRv

Is this book series any good?

Can I get a link to a good summary of this series?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Domination

[quote=”AlexG” post=136144]The subject of eugenics is rather controversial in some quarters, even when it comes up in sci-fantasy fiction like S.M. Stirling’s Draka novels. Breaking that post off, and placing it in the Free For All section as its own thread made more sense.

BTW – that’s also why I left not only a link to the other thread, but left the original quote w/ your question intact.

[/quote]

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.