Everyday Amazon Encounters

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

CptMatt wrote:

musclelover2002 wrote:

I would totally be up for a thread like that. I have had jobs in the restaurant field and in hospitality. I remember in high school while working at a chain restaurant and Carmen Brady came in to eat and sat in my section. It was the end of the night so I was able to chat with her for a while. It was a double bonus bc it was summer time so she was wearing a sleeveless top and shorts. One of my fondest HS memories, :laugh:

I think what AlexG is suggesting is a thread for “everyday amazons” we encounter, (i.e. a waitress, a driver, a secretary, someone in line ahead of you at a coffee shop, the mail woman, etc). Just everyday women who happen to have muscles.

That’s what I gather most of us would prefer to focus on, personal stories about those everyday amazons that we might have had a spontaneous and/or unexpected close encounter with in the real world.

That said, I think the occasional chance encounter, say you’re in line @ the DMV and Tazzie Colomb standing is right in front of you, none of us would be adverse to hearing about it.

But other then that, let’s give due to those everyday women of buffedness. B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Robert McNay
    Participant

Yesterday, I was at a small Japanese festival on the near Northside of Chicago. As I was enjoying the taiko drum demonstration, a woman walked in and took a seat a couple of rows in front of me, off to my left.

She wasn't massive but very, very nice and deeply tanned. Her body was obviously pretty hard because you could see the outline of her bra through the tight, blue tank top she wore. It didn't even create the slightest bit of an indentation into her torso.
    The most noticable part of her were her arms and shoulders. Her shoulders were broad and thick, with hints of striation and modest indentation on the top where they meet the trapezius muscle, which was also thick and nicely sloped.

Her arms were beautiful. Not a ton of vascularity, just enough to communicate strength. The triceps were full and well rounded when relaxed and popped into a deep v-shape when flexed.

Unfortunately, I never got a good look at her biceps, she never really flexed them. At several points, as she talked to her friends, she gesticulated in the air and you could see them move and work. They were powerful and dense looking. If she had flexed, I'm sure it would have been a very impressive baseball size and shape.

Actually, the only point against her was her hair, she had it done in dreds. Not the nice tight, neat ones that some black people wear, but the loose, messy ones that you see Rastafarians wear. They look like a terribly unkempt bird's nest. It detracted from her looks a lot, which was too bad.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Yes, them chance encounters do/can take your breath away.  😛

Or to quote Mike Grell's The Warlord: Always expect the unexpected.

Wonder if this will elicit random sightings from others, hereabouts.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

Robert McNay
    Participant

Yes, them chance encounters do/can take your breath away.  😛

[size=8pt]Or to quote Mike Grell's The Warlord: Always expect the unexpected.[/size]

Wonder if this will elicit random sightings from others, hereabouts.

I hadn't thought of that when I started the topic, but that would be nice. Not any encounters with "famous" bodybuilders. Just the passing notice of a woman, in the street or elsewhere, who is in excellent enough shape to attract your attention.  🙂

AlexG
    Keymaster

I hadn't thought of that when I started the topic, but that would be nice. Not any encounters with "famous" bodybuilders. Just the passing notice of a woman, in the street or elsewhere, who is in excellent enough shape to attract your attention.  🙂

Exactly stated, that's what I was thinking as well.  8)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Best I can produce is a female rambler (hiker) in the Cotswolds last autumn who had great thighs and beautiful calves. ::)  My home area tends to be one of either skinnyfat or just plain obese girls.

Robert McNay
    Participant

I just recently bought a house on the NW side of Chicago and there is a Home Depot just 5 minutes away. I was there today getting stuff to fix up the interior before I move in. I was helped by 2 women who were drop dead gorgeous. Both were Hispanic and, unfortunately, half my age.

The first was slender but very curvy with a smile to die for. She had very tight jeans on that showed she had a little muscle in her thighs, the kind you see when someone walks a lot. Nice long arms and fingers, too. They looked like they could wrap around you twice. She had this medium brown skin, dark eyes and chestnut brown hair that cascaded over her shoulders. All of this was to the effect that it would make anyone fall in love. Her chin was a little pointed. A pleasant voice, too.

The secong one was even more notable. She was working hardware and helped me pick out a good, but inexpensive, cordless drill. She was about 5’5″ or 6″, same as the other and that same honey brown tan skin color with brown eyes. Her dark brown hair was long but in a bun and streaked with light brown highlights.
    The first thing you notice about her is her shoulders. They weren’t massively wide, but they were thick and formed subtle caps at the top of her arms. Her neck was pleasantly corded and flanked with nice sloping trapezius muscles on either side.
    As I followed her down the aisle, I watched her walk, discreetly (I didn’t want to look like a leering fool). Her legs and butt filled her jeans out tautly without the slightest inkling of jiggle. You could even see her panty and bra lines through her cloths when she moved in a certain way. There was absolutely no indentation or cutting into her body by them.
    But the “piece de resistance” was her arms. She lifted a boxed drill from the shelf with one hand. Her forearm was powerful and mildly striated, you could see a good amout of the muscles and tendons but they weren’t “ripped”. She handed the box to me and was momentarily surprised by the heft of it after seeing her lift it so easily. Almost like it was box of kleenex.
    She showed me a few more and I finally settled a B&D 14.4 volt. As we wrapped up, I was struggling with a way to politely ask about her physical condition and not put her on the defensive. I finally settled on “May I ask you personal question?”
    She agreed and I asked her if she works out. She said yes, for a couple hours a day, 6 days a week. She said she started in high school and still does it for fun.
    I told her that she looked great and I could tell she was fairly strong by how easily she lifted the boxes one handed.
    She smiled at me and pushed up one shortsleeved arm of her Home Depot t-shirt and brought her fist up to about chest height. It wasn’t huge but boy was it awesome. I would call it a nice shaped half baseball as seen from this point of view. There was a hint of a vein bisecting it, front to back. The muscle on the outside of her arm, just below the bicep also poked it’s head up and added to the general look of what is obviously a very strong arm.
    She smiled again, let her arm down and walked with me, not in front of as HD associates usually do, asking about the house, what has been done, what needs to be done, etc.
    At the checkout, she took the drill and other stuff I had, placed it on the belt, then shook my hand (nicccce grip). She said if I need more help, just come back and ask for her.
    To hell with Lowe’s or Menard’s, Home Depot has got all my biz now. :woohoo: :cheer:

AlexG
    Keymaster

You know I’ve been long thinking about starting a (sticky) thread, call it “Everyday Amazon Encounters” for the lack of a better phrase, where people here can post their close encounter stories with everyday Amazonian-esque women.

Not about sessions or that sort of thing, but those off-the-cuff, spontaneous encounters in public.

The truth – and the thrill – is out there, somewhere.

I want to believe. B)

Robert McNay
    Participant

AlexG wrote:

You know I’ve been long thinking about starting a (sticky) thread, call it “Everyday Amazon Encounters” for the lack of a better phrase, where people here can post their close encounter stories with everyday Amazonian-esque women.

Not about sessions or that sort of thing, but those off-the-cuff, spontaneous encounters in public.

The truth – and the thrill – is out there, somewhere.

I want to believe. B)

Oh, those women I met today would make you believe. :laugh:

I know I do. I just wish could pursue it. :blush:

GWHH
    Participant

lucky dog

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.