Everyday Amazon Encounters

Viewing 3 posts - 111 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

I think she was self-conscious because somebody was amused at how many selfies she was taking. I wasn’t trying to make her uncomfortable, though.

I’m twice her age so I doubt she was checking me out, if that’s what you mean. And I always wear baggy shorts so no one can tell I have a massive johnson.

The first part answered my question, and I wouldn’t think that you were. Sometimes they enjoy the attention, sometime not – all depends on the individual.

Age isn’t always a factor – upper echelon women usually are high maintenance, which I imagine she is.

As for the rest, I could respond – brag brag brag [or] way too much information.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

AlexG
    Keymaster

Crossed paths w/ one the other day while @ a CVS Pharmacy – usually they (mostly) cover up, but the two-piece outfit certainly showed off the fact that she was athletically built.

And the dark tan only added to the display.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

musclelover2002
    Participant

There is an asian restaurant by my work that I frequent ever so often during lunch as they have great lunch specials. Today I noticed that they hired a new server that works behind the bar. She is about the size of a physique competitor. Their uniforms are a red t-shirt with black pants. Her entire outfit is tight and her sleeves are short cupping her delts. I do not know if she competes or not but she is tan and very lean with quite a bit of definition in her arms. I saw her today for the first time. I guess I have an incentive to go back.

Viewing 3 posts - 111 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.