Everyday Amazon Encounters

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    jsimon
    Participant

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, you realized that the restaurant chain has a history of donating to anti-LGTBQ organizations. It’s a discriminatory company that doesn’t believe that all people should be treated equally. You then thought that it’s just a chicken sandwich and went elsewhere. That’s how it gets better. https://hornet.com/stories/chick-fil-a-homophobic-campaign/

musclelover2002
    Participant

Objection your honor. Relevence to topic?

AlexG
    Keymaster

So I was eating lunch at Chick-fil-A and I noticed this woman sitting across from me, a couple booths down. She was wearing a spandex top that kind of looked like a swimming top that attached around her on the neck so it exposed her traps, shoulders and arms. At first I noticed that she was in shape and on the thicker side.  She was eating and looking at her phone. At one point she put her phone down and went to stretch, but instead of extending her arms she stretched with her arms bent as if she was stretching her chest. At this point her biceps popped and during her stretch she looked and noticed them and then converted her stretch into a double bicep flex which made the hard and ball up. She nonchalantly went back to eating and looking at her phone. Shortly after she got up and left and I noticed she was well proportioned throughout. She was blonde and cute. She honestly looked like a smaller, slightly younger version of Danny Speegle, face, hair and all. Just when I thought Chick-fil-A could not get any better.

Gives a whole new meaning to: Where’s The Beef?”  

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

AlexG
    Keymaster

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, you realized that the restaurant chain has a history of donating to anti-LGTBQ organizations. It’s a discriminatory company that doesn’t believe that all people should be treated equally. You then thought that it’s just a chicken sandwich and went elsewhere. That’s how it gets better. https://hornet.com/stories/chick-fil-a-homophobic-campaign/

Off-topic to the subject of this thread.

If you want to make a woke diatribe concerning Chick-fil-A, then do it elsewhere than on this forum.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

unkn0wnx
    Participant

No sure if she is a trainer or just a gym rat.
    Instagram

AlexG
    Keymaster

p.s. Brooke is tiny in the real world…
    I’m leaning back limbo style and she’s on her tippy toes 

That’s not all that unusual, a good percentage of them are minizons in the real world.

And that’s not so bad – I once had one at a contest fall (she slipped on the floor – too much oil) into my lap during the prejudging. She was so embarrassed and apologetic, I put her at ease, said: You’re having too much fun, aren’t’ you?”
    She laughed.

gwhh19
    Participant

I was out walking with some friends last week. And got caught in a rainstorm shelter with a bunch of people. One of the women who was riding a bike. I notice she had huge muscular quads and calves. That was bulging out of her spandex bike shorts. They were rock solid and defined! Could not tell what the upper half of her look like. She was wearing a very baggy and heavy sweatshirt that hide her upper body pretty good. But she filled it out pretty good from what I could see. She was about 5 6, dark skin with dark hair. She was very cute and nice.

Lingster
    Keymaster

I was at the gym last night, doing deadlifts, when I looked over to my left and noticed a woman doing delt raises. Then I noticed it was Samantha Jerring.

She was taking photos of herself in the mirror after each set. I chuckled at that, and she glanced over at me. So I don’t know if she’s got superhuman hearing or saw me smiling out of the corner of her eye.

I didn’t notice anybody staring at her until I went some distance away to use the cable row station. There were a couple guys talking about her there and one of them was clearly infatuated. He wasn’t very big, though, and the other guys were teasing him about how she’d break him in half.

Then I left.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

AlexG
    Keymaster

Selfies progress updates – they might end up on her Instagram or Tumblr accounts.

BTW – you didn’t say, – other than looking at you, what was your impression of her expression in reaction, if any.

I.E. a teasing wink = I know that I look fabulous, I don’t mind if you watch.

Lingster
    Keymaster

I think she was self-conscious because somebody was amused at how many selfies she was taking. I wasn’t trying to make her uncomfortable, though.

I’m twice her age so I doubt she was checking me out, if that’s what you mean. And I always wear baggy shorts so no one can tell I have a massive johnson.

There are a number of very muscular women at my gym, but most of them are built like powerlifters or crossfit types, and don’t have the typical bodybuilder physique with the capped delts, wide lat spread/V taper, and low BF%. I have seen promotional content from a gym on the other side of town indicating some kind of relationship with Jerring, but I thought it was a one-off and don’t think she lives here.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.