Inside the Writers Studio: Stories – Still Relevant or Not?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Hi Alex – thanks for your response. Point 2 is the only answer that I disagree with – first – personally I’m not opposed to dominatrix type stuff, but I do understand that one sided can be a problem. In my newest work (still in production) I’m fighting that concept while still trying to keep it organic. Finally, I guess I dont know the lingo – what is GTS?

To clarify, its not just strictly dom, but that they also get extremely violent and highly abusive
    – the DtV (Diana the Valkyrie) site library is filled with that type of reading material.

As for the abbreviation GTS = Giantess / GT = Giant
    Also Mega for the truly huge in size giantesses – anywhere from skyscraper in height to planet crushing in scope.

Also, in case you run across it – SW = Shrinking Women / SM = Shrinking Men

Then you have Furry / Furries, which are those interested in anthropomorphic animal characters.

Myself, I use the terms Transgene, Transgenic or Transgenetic to describe Human / animal hybrids
    – think of Tigra from Marvel comics, more Human in physical structure, but with strong animal overtones.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

AlexG
    Keymaster

Defending Bill Clinton in the disguise as the chancellor

And here I thought Plalpatine was a metaphor for George Soros . . . 😉 :laugh: B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Ashlee
    Participant

chancellor before Plalpatine was a metaphor for Clinton

[quote=”Ashlee” post=135466] Defending Bill Clinton in the disguise as the chancellor

And here I thought Plalpatine was a metaphor for George Soros . . . 😉 :laugh: B)[/quote]

Mark Newman
    Participant

Excellent thread.

I’m still writing because I enjoy it. Getting comments, appreciation and other correspondence from readers makes it a more enjoyable experience certainly, but I would write regardless. I agree that the existence of a large back catalogue relieves the need for new writing to a degree, but the experience of writing and giving concrete shape to your personal fantasies is still a strong force for some of us.

It’s sometimes a problem findIng the best place to post where my work can be found. These days I’m on deviantart but I’ve enjoyed and employed DtV, Brawna, Superwomenmania and writing.com in the past. I do miss Brawna.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.