New Orleans FBBs have lost their homes and need help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David C. Matthews
    Participant

Two names that ought to be familiar to the members of this forum – Melissa Dettwiller and Tazzie Colomb – were both hit hard by the hurricane and the flooding of their hometown, New Orleans. Both of them have lost their homes and will need all the help they can get to start over.

According to the page about her at AMG Lite, donations can be sent to Tazzie Colomb at this address:

Tazzie Colomb
    Care of Niro
    450 Laurel Street
    North Tower Suite 1400
    Baton Rouge, L.A. 70801

And Melissa Dettwiller, who's not only lost her home but fears she's lost her two cats as well, tells us on her blog (which is apparently available only to members of her web site) that she's accepting donations at her sponsorship page. "Any amount," she writes, "would help me out right now."

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Oh no…this is sad…I…sorta hope I can find some money to send. Depite my poorness, this isnt someting to kid about though… I mean we should try to pull through, while we rest on our laurels living something that the people of NO dont have, I really think we should band togheter on this. This is really  really sad.  😥

Anonymous

I joined her site yesterday, and it is great.  If you've ever given a donation, you usually get a really good feeling.  With Melissa, you'll get that same feeling plus a chance to experience her website–where will you ever get a better deal than that?  She gets the money deposited in her checking account in a couple days is all, so you're helping her immediately if you join.

While giving to the Red Cross is fantastic–I did that also– I think we would all try to help someone we knew.  Here's your chance.

Tazzie has likewise provided many fantastic photos over the years, ans deserves better that a meer existance.  Let's see what we can do!

Ladies, keep your chins up–things will get better!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.