**NSFW** A Few New Tid-Bits From Amy’s Conquest!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 430 total)
  • Author
    DTM
    Participant

Hey all!

As the ability to uploade photos to Group Photo Albums here on Amaz0ns seems to be down for now, I thought Id pop on to post some of the newest pictures and illustrations we have on Amy’s Conquest. (as always, hope you guys don’t mind – and of course, if anything here offends, I ask a Mod to please remove it) :):)

First a few from our newest illustrated stories, this one a long time in the making, but with Bambs Unreal drawings, I dont think anyone will mind. So allow me to Finally be able to introduce, Tony’s Troubles! A foolish man creates a website to display his past girlfriend’s sexy photos, and when one of them calls to complain, he just laughs her off – that is until her now Buff and Powerful body comes knocking on his door, and then some knocking around on him, in an effort to change his ways!

Next we have several more Awesome Amazonian pics from another new AC artist, as Artkaizer takes on Art Class Assault! When a shy college art student gets too much unwanted attention from her instructor, he learns the hard way that the luscious curves concealed within her bookwormish attire are Filled with thick, powerful, rock solid muscle! Muscle she uses on him quite viciously there-after, mercilessly paying him back for his years of preying on weak, innocent young girls!

Then we have several more from our latest illustrated story, this one drawn and inked by Carlos Henry and Marcio Correa, who have returned to AC to work on a Plowjack written Classic, Marshmallow! Watch as a tall, shapely Amazon woman sexually plays with her latest (all too willing) boy-toy, teasing him with erotically spoken words of how Strong and Powerful she is, and that next to her, he is simply Soft As A Marshmallow!

And now a series of video clip images from the latest addition to our A/V area, this one featuring the unbelievably sexy Megan Avalon, in Megan Avalon – Poolside Posing! Watch as the lusciously shaped Megan Avalon sensually poses her ultra curvaceous form by the pool, constantly touching her own muscle-girl next door physique, making you wish her hands were yours, as she gazes at you with erotic eyes and seductive looks! Another incredible video shot by Awefilms, for Exclusive Amy’s Conquest use!

Next a few from our Coming Soon section, these are from the Amazingly artistic NeoBabylon, who is working on Nancy: An Amazon Girl’s Blossoming! When Nancy, a tall, lusciously shaped college girl (who is also a shy librariarn’s aid), gets discovered and invited to join Amazon House on her college campus, a whole new world is opened up to her, and a new attitude about her own, clearly evident Amazon-hood!

Now a few from a new artist to AC, as Fabio lends his Incredible illustrations to the Ultimate Power Ultimately Corrupts – The Bridesmaid! series. Watch as a giant young Amazon girl claims the adorable male stripper at a friend’s bachorlette party for herself, using, abusing and then discarding him (permanently) after getting her sexual fill!

Now a few teasers from another story drawn by the Awesome Rob, this time he’s lending us his artistic brilliance on Sisterly Growth! When a Fatherly abused, cast out teenage girl builds her body buff and strong (thanks to the help of a certain Growth Formula) she returns home to make things right, namely taking care of her younger sister, who loves her older sister’s muscular body so much she can’t wait for her to get those same results, and more!

Next we have several from FemForteFan’s latest, Amazon’s Revenge! Watch as two muscular teenage Amazons “play rough” with a lurking pedophile, luring him into their trap by dressing as sexy young schoolgirls, and use “Sex As A Weapon” of Revenge and Punishment!

And lastly from our Coming Soon section, we have yet another new AC artist, whose colored illustrations are Unreal, so watch as Rom works his magic on Our Most Unusual Muscle Mom 2! Daniel and David’s Muscle MILF Diana is back, and this time she has spent the several months building up their girlfriend’s budding young bodies to Amazonian proportions, training them how to use their newfound power-packed physiques on her sons, as she sexually dominates their young male friends with her own sexily muscular body!

Those are only a small taste of what Amy’s Conquest has in store! Hope you enjoyed these, and that we see you around AC to enjoy more and more (and more) with us in the future!

Thanks all. 🙂

kuopiofi
    Participant

links for the artists?

DTM
    Participant

OK, well for those that I know off-hand:

Tonys Troubles – http://bambs79.deviantart.com/

Art Class Assault – http://artkaizer.deviantart.com/

Nancy: An Amazon Girls Blossoming – http://neobabylon.deviantart.com/

Amazons Revenge – http://femfortefan.deviantart.com/

DTM
    Participant

Hi all.

To all of you who may not know, I live in Christchurch NZ, which just over a week ago was hit Hard by an Earthquake. We are still without water, we only got power back a few days ago. My family and I are OK physically, though unfortunately that cannot be said for several hundred who had lost their lives.

As for our home, it was hit pretty hard. We believe we willl still be able to live there, as most of the structural damage seems localized to a single room, which would be good, as if not…..well, Im not sure where we would go or where we would then live.

As for our contents and possessions, unfortunately that news is much worse, as most of the items we own have been destroyed. From important items, to personal treasures, to cherished collections, while some can be salvaged, most will not be so lucky.

We have spent the last week cleaning the MASSIVE mess that filled our house. The floors of every room were littered with objects, most of the smashed or broken, though after a few days of clean up, we have something that looks like a home again. Barring the caving in of one of our walls in the living room, which took down our TV, entertainment center, and everything else associated with that, and covered our couches, floor in Heaps of brick, gravel and dust.

Im not sure what is going to happen in the long run. I do hope our Massive clean up over the past few days will save the possibility of staying in our home, which we will have a better idea of tomorrow, when our landlord (a good man, who was hit as well, and lost a close friend of his) comes to check out the house.

I ask all of my Amys Conquest members and fans for their understanding, as well as to accept my apologies for missing our last update. I will try to get some more content updates on our AC site (which has always been UP and Running during this time), and ask that you please understand why I have yet to do so before now (it still might take a few days, our house is still a wreck here). So please, Dont Leave Us, we will be back with our usual site updates Very Soon!!

Many thanks to all that have wished us well, your thoughts and prayers mean alot to us here.

DTM

CDR
    Participant

My support to you man. Hope you recover quickly.

SweMu
    Participant

Man that is really terrible and I do hope everything works out for you.

Looking at the preview section on your site (which by the way is a huge and awesome preview section) I see that plenty of my fav artists in this genre have worked for you. I should become a member.

And please excuse my lack of taste…. but how do I apply for a job? (sorry!)

fm07
    Participant

Wish you only the best – hope everything is back to normal for you quickly. Keep in touch.

demented20
    Participant

There’s nothing anybody can say in a situation like this to make it better, but try and think about what you have instead of what you’ve lost. I hope the best for you and your city.

Reason
    Participant

Oh man, I had forgotten you lived in Christchurch :ohmy:! From what I’ve seen of it on the news it looks really bad, although it’s hard to imagine what it would be like living through it and almost losing your home or loved ones. I know some other people that live there and they had some stories of some close calls as well. Some are even planning to move to a different city as they are worried that there will be another one.

Anyway, glad to hear that you’re all safe, and I hope you can get back on your feet soon! I’m sure we can all be patient until you can get updates happening regularly again.

Seldom
    Participant

Oh no! I’m glad you and your family are unharmed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.