**NSFW** A Few New Tid-Bits From Amy’s Conquest!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 430 total)
  • Author
    BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Dude. Just as long as you’re ok, were fine man. Getting yourself a bit back on your feet is a bit more important man. 🙁

Ashlee
    Participant

oh my!my prayers are with you ,your family and the others ! 🙁

Fett
    Participant

Sorry to hear the bad news, man. All the best.

DTM
    Participant

Thanks to you all, my friends, for your good words and well wishes for us during this time. Each day seems to get a bit better (well, barring my own illness for the past 4 days now), as we do what we can to inch our way back to normalcy.

As for SweMu, if you are interested in drawing (or writing) for Amys Conquest, you are more than welcome to contact me here via a Private Message, and we can discuss things further, if you wish.

Many thanks all.

I don’t think I (or any of us) can say anthing that would make things better unfortunately.

So I’m just saying: I hope you got better days ahead!

DTM
    Participant

Hi all. Long time no hear. 🙂

I thought since things are getting back under control (after our quake in Feb), that I would see about spreading a little Amys Conquest cheer, and some more free pics for all of your muscle hungry guys and gals (all of which, and SO MUCH MORE, can be seen on our site – http://www.amysconquest.com)

(as always, hope you guys don’t mind – and of course, if anything here offends, I ask a Mod to please remove it) :):)

First a few from our newest illustrated stories……

First, we have some from The Exchange Student! – When a super popular college hunk sees his girlfriend off for study abroad, he gets much more than he bargained for in the form of a gorgeously muscular Nordic Goddess in return! – Incredible CGI illustrations by hotrod5!

Next we have a few from An Unexpectedly Strong Amazon! – While Allison’s sleek, fit, tight and toned body looks as Sexy as can be, it’s true secret lies in the Vast Strength it contains, much to the punishment and humiliation of several rude, arrogant and violent brutes – much to the pleasure of one Very Lucky man! – Awesome artwork by Rafael!

Now some from Ultimate Power Ultimately Corrupts – The Lifeguard! – When a powerfully built Amazonian lifeguard spots an adorably delicious looking swimmer finishing up his laps in her pool, she can’t help but jump down and Claim Him for herself, sexually and lethally! – Incredible color illustrations by Greg, and an Amazing story by author extraordinaire, silentcrs!

Next we have Pleasure And Pain (Part 1) – In this series of shorter Amazonian inspired tales, we see an assortment of instances where super strong females dish out either Pleasure or Pain to the various men in their lives! – Awesome artwork by another New AC artist, Brezo!

And to follow, a few from Pleasure And Pain (Part 2) – More from this series of shorter Amazonian inspired tales, where we see an assortment of instances of super strong females dishing out either Pleasure or Pain to the various men in their lives! – Unreal pictures by Everton on this one!

Now some more from the Buff and Beautiful, The Luscious Lady Next Door, Megan Avalon in Poolside Posing – Part 2! Megan Avalon Is Back, continuing to pose her lush, firm, glisteningly golden buff girl body for your enjoyment, complete with erotic looks, sensual touches and teasing flexes. Another incredible video shot by Awefilms, for Exclusive Amy’s Conquest use!

Next a few from our Coming Soon section…..

First, some from Beauty And The Beast: A Circus Love-Story – Watch as a massively muscular circus acrobat displays her vast strength, mostly onto the reigning “Strong-Man”, easily over-powering him at every turn, as she takes advantage of him in and out of the big tent! – An Incredibly well written (and drawn) story by the Iconic artist, Crisshapes!

Next we have from Never Mess With An Amazon! – When two arrogant gym rats start insulting a female gym-instructor, they get much more than they bargained for in return, as her (and later her equally buff girl-friend) mighty muscles make short work (not to mention, sex-slaves) of these two foolish male muscleheads! – Absoltely Awesome artwork by Rob here, on a Classic M.C. Story!

Now some from Big Little Sister 3! – Jack’s day goes from being bullied by his Amazonian sister Nikki (and her assortment of beautifully buff friends), to getting heavily aroused by watching video clips of her dominating an online doubter, to being approached by her raven-haired BFF that takes him for the Ride Of His Life! – Fantastic CGI pictures from Peter here!

To follow that we have a few from Sandi Stone: Andy’s Bedtime Story! – Gorgeous young Amazon Sandi Stone takes Andy for her sexual plaything – and takes, and takes, and takes – showing him how easily, and how often, a Real Woman can handle a man, in the bedroom and in the gym! – Unreal illustrations by Everton once again tackling a story from the Iconic Sandi Stone series!

And lastly from our Coming Soon section, we have once again the Awesome Everton, sharing his artwork on a silentcrs tale, Ultimate Power Ultimately Corrupts – The Triplets! – When a man is confronted by a trio of Titanic Temptresses, dressed like the sexy young girls they are, he finds out the Hard (and in the end, Lethally) Way how being the object of such Gigantic Girls desires isn’t always what its CRACKED up to be!

As always, those are only a small taste of what Amy’s Conquest has in store (and that’s Some Taste, if I may say so myself!)! Hope you enjoyed these, and that we see you around AC to enjoy more and more (and more) with us in the future!

Thanks all. 🙂

rodman
    Participant

Awesome artwork!!! Thanks, DTM!!

elee0228
    Participant

Really awesome set of updates! 🙂

fm07
    Participant

Good to see you back DTM and glad to hear everything is better now. Thanks for the updates!

DTM
    Participant

AMYS CONQUEST LOGO CONTEST – I would like to ask ANYONE who would like to win a FREE Amys Conquest story of their choice to PM me an idea of what you think our next Monthly Logo for AC should be. What do you want to see Amy do, and with who? Private Message me here on Amaz0ns, and the best choice gets Drawn as next months logo, and wins a Free story! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.