**NSFW** A Few New Tid-Bits From Amy’s Conquest!

Viewing 10 posts - 411 through 420 (of 430 total)
  • Author
    DTM
    Participant

Back On Track 3 – Several weeks pass since Josh’s cowardly attack, and he is still hospitalized and unconscious! Mia is wracked with guilt for not protecting him in time, not to mention devastated that she may never tell Josh about her true feelings for him, all of which causes her to train her unreal physique with even greater intensity! Though her prayers are answered and Josh awakens, causing them both to share their feelings and their relationship to bloom! He’s thrilled to return to her gym and see that it too has grown more popular, and after a heart-to-heart they begin their training once more, each of them reaching physical goals neither of them thought possible – concluding with Mia showing her physical love for Josh as only a sexy musclegirl can! An awesome conclusion to this series, with Fantastic artwork from Rag-Man here!

DTM
    Participant

And as always, if you Enjoyed any of the above pictures, then you Have To visit Amy’s Conquest (www.amysconquest.com) for a TON MORE (in addition to video clips, erotic audio stories and exclusive text stories, as well – All of which having heaps of FREE Previews for)!

And last, but definitely not least, I would like to Thank You All for your continued support with our Amy’s Conquest site. It’s with your participation that AC has grown into what is has today, and I truly appreciate all of your Amazing support! Here’s to us continuing on Strong, for next year and Many more to come, so we can continue to bring you The Best Female Muscle Material Around! 🙂

DTM (Amy’s Conquest)

DTM
    Participant

Hi all! 🙂

I hope you all had a Fantastic holiday season, and that 2022 isn’t kicking your butt (that is, unless 2022 hired out Amy Hardstone to do so – then I’m sure we would all be game!) 🙂

I hope you don’t mind if I pop in to share some more of our Newest Amazon Action, found on our Amy’s Conquest site (www.amysconquest.com) . As you can see, even in just these past few months, we have Lots of New illustrated stories, and of course you can’t overlook our video, audio and text only story sections as well!

So sit back, relax and check out the below list of our Latest illustrated stories found on our Amy’s Conquest site, and as always, if you’re a fan of Strong, Sexy Women, then come and check us out, as we Definitely have something for YOU!

Thanks as always my friends, and as always, I hope you ENJOY! 🙂

NEW – From Our Illustrated Stories Section:

Amy’s Conquest: 2021 Folio (Amy’s Heavenly Honeymoon) – Travel the globe with Amy and David as they share Amazing sights and locations during their world-wide honeymoon! Of course Amy isn’t your normal newlywed bride, and her Amazonian physique always garners its share of attention! Whether appreciating the drinks and locals as they bar-hop in Germany or Russia, relaxing in the polar Arctic or the sandy beaches of Hawaii, or enjoying themselves cosplaying at the New York Comic Con or bungee jumping in New Zealand, there is simply no place on Earth these young lovers couldn’t have The Best time at! Join them on their trip, and you’re guaranteed to Enjoy yourselves as well! Truly Unreal illustrations from Tom and DJ on this Fantastic Folio!

DTM
    Participant

DTM
    Participant

The Trip (Part 5) – In this final chapter of the main Trip series, Megan and Allan are surprised with tickets for them to go back and see his parents, though before making this trip Megan decides to surprise Allan with a visit to LuAnn’s house. There they are greeted by the short, though solidly muscled, young woman who asks her BFF for a favor, being able to have her sexual fun with Allan before they leave! Megan simply can’t refuse her friend’s request, and Allan has no say at all here, as LuAnn then shows off her even thicker muscle-packed physique, stunning the worried young man, before claiming him for her sexual pleasure! Of course, his own orgasmic delights are quenched as well along the way, as are Megan’s, as she joins in to fulfil her own erotic enjoyment! Incredible artwork from MadMax on this fantastic series from Hud!

DTM
    Participant

DTM
    Participant

Sara – When a young man starts his college years, he quickly befriends a powerful, thickly muscled girl named Sara, who luckily for him lives just down the hall. His lust for such physically superior females comes to fruition, as the sultry supergirl lures him in with feats of strength, which quickly turn into erotic, muscle love-making between them! Sara continues showing off her strength in public, which always gets her man hot and bothered! Whether she overpowers the school’s jocks in arm-wrestling, or batters about a large, muscular man in the gym, all of which ends with passionate sexual sessions, where she shows her physical superiority over her now boyfriend! An awesome story, with artwork by Tom and Diego here!

DTM
    Participant

DTM
    Participant

Gymnast Neighbor (Parts 1 & 2) – When Alicia moves across the street from Luke, the teenagers become fast friends (helped in large part by his fascination with her attractive features and thick, shapely body)! One day, months after their first meeting, while on a hiking trip, they stop for a picnic and discuss more about their past. This leads to her telling him about her gymnastics background, which enabled her to build her body solid and strong – something she then shows him while playfully overpowering his much thinner, weaker form, again and again! This leads to Luke foolishly spreading rumors about her at school, something she is furious about, as she confronts him on the way home, allowing her to show him the Full Power of her Gymnast Physique! Edson does Amazing work on this story by Fragilistic here!

DTM
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 411 through 420 (of 430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.