She-Hulk – Disney Plus Series

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    shinmiroku
    Participant

I hope they don’t go with the whole Hulk 2 thing they are doing in the comics. Sure she’s huge, but they took the things that made her unique. Feige did mention she’s a lawyer so that’s a good sign.

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Apparently Dan Slott tweeted something after the announcement. If we’re lucky, it’ll be based on his run and not Jason Aaron’s current atrocities.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Trust, but verify. B)

Nuff said.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Ashlee
    Participant

eeeeeee I don’t know, seeing what the have in store with scrawny She Thor and no ass Larsion.
    starts about 6:55
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ1hdvaGwpw

iromulus9
    Participant

Casting video from Beyond the Trailer. I don’t always agree with Grace, but she does have some good insight.

unkn0wnx
    Participant
    Bane Dorrance
    Participant
    TC2
    Participant

I don’t mind the huge muscles, but the “free to be ugly” is cringe. Then again, let’s not act like Marvel comics churns out stellar stories nowadays, especially when involving she-hulk.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Let’s face it. Stan lee is gone. And Marvel has long history of messing up good characters.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Let’s face it. Stan lee is gone. And Marvel has long history of messing up good characters.

Stan Lee didnt return to Marvel until the 77-78 after they canned him ala Jack Kirby and sued back into Marvel
    As the figurehead of a company Stan had zero input on characters and the films that is the main reason for trademark royalties which Mr. Lee screwed over Kirby&Steve Ditko

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.