So…why muscles??

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Tombman13
    Participant

All I know I am a Macrophile which pertains for me to ALL forms of growth Giantess,FMG,and BE (and a few others, except feet I do not get that foot fetish).

Anonymous

All I know I am a Macrophile which pertains for me to ALL forms of growth Giantess,FMG,and BE (and a few others, except feet I do not get that foot fetish).

What about certain parts of the body growing? Like, if your head gets real big or your legs get real big? Is that part of this preference?

fasola
    Participant

i personally like that the women have very big arms and traps, but that just me.

i think there might always be a special part that one trully wants to stand out from the others. that is justpart of the fetish.

but what about you strawberry?

many of us has "talked", but the only thing coming from you are questions.

(i’m just been funny, please don’t take this as an offense)

[/quote]

Pug
    Participant

PUG: You can’t rape the willing!

I think that YOU would do really well with a dominatrix. There are some S&M clubs that you could check out, and a good S&M club is one where sex isn’t part of the deal (and that’s good to know…you don’t want some other dude’s STDs or something). Call around, ask for a muscular chick, and have her act out this fantasy with you. It’s probably the only place it’ll happen, at least safely, as seducing someone who REALLY doesn’t want it to begin with (as you described) either doesn’t happen or only happens under the influence of alcohol or (more common) drugs. Not a good plan.

Probably not – I’m afraid that the fantasy of being seduced "against my will" by a beautiful woman is just that – a fantasy reaction to the fact that I’m not attractive.

The reality is that I’m

A) too egotistical to be willing to pay for sex. If I’m not attractive, then so be it. I’ll be damned if I’m going to be broke (by paying for sex. Worse, the illusion of sex), depressed (By having to pay for it), and still be unattractive.

B) too stubborn for my fantasy. Domination fantasy is a fine way to enjoy myself, but the reality is I’m a militant moderate and rabid egalitarian. While it would be healthy fo whoever I might eventually get involved with to have a healthy dose of confidence and stubborness (‘cuz otherwise, I’ll roll right over her), any relationship with someone that’s trying to control me is going to be pretty doomed – <G>.

Today’s lesson – Fantasy is fantasy, nothing more, noting less – <G>.

Pug

Axel3.14
    Participant

Ever since I hit puberty, I’ve thought the sexiest kind of woman would overshadow me with her stature and wrap massive, puissant limbs around my torso. I’m also just a little submissive irl… not enough to like dominatrices, but I’m not really one to occupy the proverbial driver’s seat often.

I’ve noticed that disinterest in dominant positions is often misconstrued as weakness, especially in males. People sometimes call me a wimp, because I’d really prefer to sit back and be loyal to a caring alpha. Then again, alpha females seem to tire of their mates quickly. I may seem kind of odd, but no anomaly is totally alone on the internet.

Anonymous

FASOLA: Very fair question. I’m not attracted to women, so it doesn’t exactly apply in the same way it does to you guys. I feel that I do well in the intellectual realm, the artistic realm, and other mental realms. I’m not a genius or the next Beethoven or van Gogh, but I do pretty well in those fields. That wasn’t enough, though, because I wanted to be truly well-rounded: I wanted to do well in the physical realm, too. True power is the kind that comes from physical AND mental strength, in my opinion. Nothing can stop you. And I’m a helpful person, so being strong would have its advantages there, too. If someone needs help with calculus, editing their English paper, or needs a car lifted out of a ditch, I want to be the jack-of-all-trades that can help them with everything. I also think it’s attractive as well as practical, and people who are muscular tend to have fewer ailments (for example, my uncle fell from a tree and hit his back on some branches on the way down, and the doctor said it would have snapped him in half if it wasn’t for his strong back muscles). I never liked the skinny girl look, either. To me, they have shapeless, 14 year-old boy bodies…how is THAT attractive to anyone other than a pedophile?

In short, I want to be mentally AND physically capable.

PUG: A domination fantasy doesn’t have to go into all aspects of the relationship, nor does it have to be perpetually present when the two of you are intimate. It’s just something you can dabble with, and if you aren’t hell-bent on having whips and chains all over the bedroom, make sure you get a woman who’s open to new things but isn’t outright into S&M.

As for your level of attractiveness, let me tell you about my mother. She’s over 40, married, has 3 kids, and is severely overweight. She’s intelligent, hilarious, and very charismatic. Because of her personality, she has rich, attractive men of all ages (some even half her age) constantly flirting with her. My mother isn’t a flirt, mind you, so it’s not like they’re flirting as a subconscious reaction to someone flirting with them. She’s just a joy to be around, and people really like that. It really IS personality that matters, so if you stop worrying about how you look and just try to enjoy life, others will enjoy you. And when people like you as a person, you look MUCH more physically attractive to them.

One thing that will help you feel more confident is to look at yourself and see what you have that others want. A great head of hair? The ability to grow any kind of facial hair style out there? Beautiful or sexy eyes? A movie star’s lips? Broad shoulders? A good build? Any particular muscular part? Dark skin? Whatever it is, play it up. It’ll make you feel good knowing that the feature YOU like best is the feature everyone else sees first and foremost. And hell, if you can’t figure it out, PM me a picture of yourself and I’ll tell you.

AXEL: “Then again, alpha females seem to tire of their mates quickly.” Women like to know their man can protect them, or rather, that he WANTS to protect them. You’d want to know that your woman is devoted to you and wants to help you out in a bad situation, and it’s the same thing here. In this society, a man who is strong looks like he can protect his woman, and that’s taken as an act of love (of course, not all strong men are willing to fight and not all weak men are wusses)…so it’s just what society says that a man should be.

But the times, they are a’changin’, so I wouldn’t worry about being a submissive kind of guy. The thing is, ANYONE tires of ANYONE who always does what they say. I’m sick of friends, male or female, that are ALWAYS there to do whatever I want and never have any thoughts or plans of their own. It’s boring as hell and I stop hanging out with them. I think the annoyance is more apparent in close relationships because you’re with that person more. I spend more time with my boyfriend than I do with my friends, that’s just how my time is allocated, and I’m certainly not alone on this. So, by default, I would tire of him faster if he were really submissive simply because I’m around him more. You see what I’m saying? The way to avoid this is to be submissive (after all, it’s who you ARE), but also to hold an opinion. Be submissive about SOME things, but not ALL or MOST things. And even the things you’re submissive about, change your attitude about it so she doesn’t feel like she has to do everything. For example, when a couple goes out, the man usually drives. If you feel that you’d rather have her driving, then let her know and be submissive in the sense that you’re doing something that men typically don’t do. BUT don’t forget to drive once in a while so she doesn’t feel like she’s just chauffering you around. Let her know she’s appreciated by doing the chore of driving sometimes. I love driving and I love buying my boyfriend stuff, but let me tell you, it’s great to see it reciprocated. It’s a relief, especially if I’m tired or low on cash, and because it’s something he typically doesn’t do, I appreciate that he goes out of his way to do it (we’ve since made the driving more even, and so he sees it as helpful and nice if I drive, too). It makes it special for me. Just make sure to have your own thoughts and ideas. If she likes doing handy work around the house and you’d like to submit by allowing her, then do so (but offer to help hold a flashlight or something to help her out, like being an assistant. That way, you’re still submissive but she doesn’t feel like you’re being lazy and useless while she’s fixing the house). What you SHOULDN’T be submissive about is your opinions. Don’t just go with whatever she says. That’s beyond boring and extremely annoying and will kill your relationship unless she’s a dominating bastard, in which case you’d end the relationship. You want to have a conversation in a relationship, not a yes-man. I’m sure you already know this, but I want to say it in case it sounded like I was suggesting you be submissive in all respects. Be submissive in things that don’t really mean a lot…but help out enough so that they don’t become issues later in the relationship.

Axel3.14
    Participant

Very well said… I’ve been trying to articulate that loyalty isn’t weakness and that one can be flexible without sycophancy. I do have a set of principles, most of which pertain to ethics, that I don’t compromise, but exerting effort sometimes to allay the needs of others just doesn’t seem like much of an imposition.

Anonymous

but exerting effort sometimes to allay the needs of others just doesn’t seem like much of an imposition.

Communication is KEY in a relationship, and to an extent, so is compromise, so your mindset is very relationship-ready 🙂

osquip
    Participant

Very well said… I’ve been trying to articulate that loyalty isn’t weakness and that one can be flexible without sycophancy.

One common misconception, I feel, is to confuse meekness with weakness. Weakness is the absence of strength. Meekness is strength under control.

Submission is performed through choice – a person does not loose their strength, they just opt not to use it!

Bass
    Participant

I might as well throw my two cents into this thread. Of all the threads of this nature which have popped up I don’t think I’ve ever partook in one. But anyway, here goes.

I remember when I was younger, and use to watch saturday morning cartoons like the X-Men and others based on Marvel comics, and the one thing I’d notice in those comics is that every single guy was totally ripped. Even people who shouldn’t be. But when you’d look at characters like Rogue, who had super-human strength, they’d only appear to be toned, and have a two-pack. I guess I like FMG because it’s different. It’s something that shouldn’t be shunned apon as much as it is.

But the funny thing is I’m not really that attracted to strong guys. This may sound weird, but one of the most attractive guys I can think of is Patrick Norton from the old Screen Savers on Tech TV. I just loved the way he talked and his personality. And the way he would wear those Utilikilts, and how he smashed that computer with a sledge hammer :D. But I digress.

Right now FMG is just more of a hobby for me. I do like the idea of getting stronger and stuff, but its not really a fetish.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.