So…why muscles??

Viewing 6 posts - 71 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    IronPumpingPanda
    Participant

I like strong women who can handle themselves, and I feel safe in strong feminine arms.  I also fantasize about being physically dominated by a woman, in a kind of "can't say no" way.  It's not weird or anything, and I wont go into it. 

Strong women seem to have a certain confidence that most other scrawny girls, even the good-looking ones, lack.  The only girls I know who are assertive, and because of that attractive, are the ones who decide to pump a little iron.  😎

I think I should add that I don't like the type of super-masculine women who go overboard with the whole deal.  People like that Chyna person who have gone above and beyond natural and beautiful.  If a girl have curves, breasts (which some lose, a shame), a nice personality, and can bench a decent load… well then I feel weak in the knees (get it? eh? strength joke  🙄 ).

Amazon Lover
    Participant

Ah, my first reply since the forum made the move to Amaz0ns.

Anyway, I'd first like to make it clear that I've got a muscle-girl turn-on, not a muscle girl fetish.  What's the difference, you ask?  By definition, a fetish means you can ONLY be sexually aroused by a certain condition, while a turn-on means that it's simply one thing you're aroused by.  In other words, it means I'm physically attracted to muscle-girls, but not ONLY muscle-girls.  I'd also like to make it clear that I, as others have mentioned, don't simply go by looks when it comes to women.  I would prefer a girl who loves me and who I can love back but is unattractive to a girl who's super attractive but has no feelings toward me or is morally corrupt.  I go for personality before looks.

Now that that's out of the way, I first saw a real muscle-girl when I was flipping through channels and saw a muscular girl on some daytime talk-show.  Mighta been Ricki Lake or Sally Jesse Raphael or something like that.  In any event, I was surprised and intrigued.  I was curious to see more women like that.  Thank you, internet, heh heh!  It wasn't long before my intrigue grew into arousal, and the rest is history.

That explains how I grew to acknowledge my arousal, but it doesn't explain why.  I'm not totally sure, myself.  Perhaps, as it's been stated previously, I simply like the added curves.  Maybe I simply find power to be sexy (However I'm not fond of any violence, associated with sex or not.  So S&M, rape, etc. is not appealing to me at all.  I like girls who are "gentle giants".).  Or it may be just an attraction to growth and what it represents.  Who can truly say?

I'd also like to mention that it's more fantasy than reality for me as well.  The majority of female bodybuilders seen in the media are generally semi-masculine in the face – and sometimes voice, even, and often are less-than-busty (I'm a guy… what can I say?  When it comes to breasts, I feel that it's the bigger, the better).  This is cuz working out results in more testosterone entering the body.  This is also why many FBB's have less estrogen-y hair (As someone said before) or have periods less often.  Let's face it; no female bodybuilder will look like one of David C. Matthew's creations (Particularly Tetsuko!) without the help of plastic surgery, especially when it comes to breasts (Which is why implants are rather common among FBB's.  And just to put in my two cents here, any woman who wants implants should REALLY be aware of the risks.  It's their bodies, and their decisions, but it's good to know what you could be in for.).  But some, such as Cindy Phillips, still retain quite a feminine look while gaining some serious muscles.  Perhaps it's all in the genes, or something.  When it comes to real-life muscle girls, I like FBB's who can find a nice balance between muscularity and what I think would be best called "traditional femininity".

Also, I've noticed that there are many sites that link muscle-growth to my other two turn-ons: breast growth and belly growth (I'm a maieusophile, or someone who's attracted to the pregnant form).  Needless to say, I'm a big fan of Kulli's artwork, heh heh heh! (For those of you who don't know, her character Lu is currently muscular, busty, and pregnant with triplets.).  Once again, I think it relates to that whole extra-curves thing or the idea of growth being sexual.  I could go into more detail about my pregnancy turn-on, but I don't wanna deviate too much from the topic.

Anonymous

Perhaps it's all in the genes, or something.  When it comes to real-life muscle girls, I like FBB's who can find a nice balance between muscularity and what I think would be best called "traditional femininity".

The genes and the drugs. A woman with genes to be feminine no matter her size will still appear masculine after taking steroids.

Some women are also interested in "gentle giants." It's not all women, and I wouldn't even say it's most women (I am not interested in gentle giants). I'm wondering that since some people in both genders like them, if there's any kind of interesting connection that can be drawn. Just a thought.

As for the pregnancy thing, if you want to explain it, please do. I have never been able to understand it. I mean, is it the idea that pregancy is the epitome of femininity and that makes it hot, or is it something stranger, like "Man, it'd be hot to do it with someone who has a whole other person inside of her."

Amazon Lover
    Participant

NOTE: THIS ONE LITTLE POST IS KINDA OFF-TOPIC.  I'M JUST ANSWERING THAT LITTLE QUESTION STRAWBERRY RIDDICK ASKED.  IF YOU DON'T CARE WHY ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PREGNANT WOMEN AND WANNA STAY WITH WHY MUSCLE-GIRLS ARE HOT, JUST IGNORE THIS POST.

As far as my liking pregnant women, Strawberry, I'm not totally sure why.  I assure you that it has nothing to do with "doing it with someone with a person inside them", as you put it *Laughs*.  However, I've compiled a few theories…

1. It's a symbol of femininity: Only women can get pregnant (Unless you're a seahorse or in the movie "Junior"). What can be more feminine than pregnancy?

2. It's a symbol of sexuality: You can only get pregnant through sex. Unless you go through artificial insemination. Or you get impregnanted by aliens. Or you're the Virgin Mary (I hope that last one didn't offend anyone; I didn't mean it to. I believe God wouldn't be annoyed because he has a sense of humor. Like they said in the movie "Dogma", "God has a sense of humor. Just look at the platypus."). Anyway, the point is that pregnancy is the end product of sex. Pregnancy and pleasure are the two reasons for sex.

3. Feminine Imagery: When a woman's belly swells with pregnancy, her stretched navel may pop out into a small bump or stalk. This makes it look like a giant breast, with the navel like the nipple. Kind of like the female equivalent of a phallic symbol.

4. Beauty Bonuses:  Perks that come along with pregnancy include better skin, silkier hair, thicker nails, and bigger breasts. That last one is often one of the first symptoms of pregnancy, and often lasts long after the birth. This side effect is prolonged by breast feeding, but you can prolong it further by milking yourself once your child has gone to the bottle.

5. Ancestral Instincts: In ancient times, men wanted fertile mates that could carry their genes through offspring. Perhaps instinct causes one to seek fertile women.

6. More Lubrication During Pregnancy: 'Nuff said. Man, did I blush while typing that.

7. The Creation of Life: Is there anything quite as amazing as the power to create life itself? When you're pregnant, you're making a person. Someone who would never exist if it weren't for you. This is a tremendous power, and a trememndous gift.

8.  You can have as much sex as you want when pregnant.  You can't get "pregnanter" (Those who have are those with rare medical conditions).  BTW, just so you know, guys who fear sex with pregnant women because they think the baby might get "poked" or "see something"… that's a load of bologna.  No one's that well-endowed, no matter what they may say.

9. Lactation.  Though I didn't really like the few episodes of The Man Show I saw, they did make one excellent point: lactation combines man's two greatest loves, which are food and breasts.

10. Curves.  Pregnant women have more of 'em.  Just like muscle-girls.

Those are all just theories, though.  There could be other things I haven't thought of.

Anonymous

Great post!  To answer your question, I can't remember not being fascinated by strong women.  I'm in my 40s now, but remembering back to my childhood, I recall watching an old TV show in the mid-70s where a male thief had to break into a woman's apartment to steal something.  He went into her bedroom to make sure she was asleep, but she caught him by surprise by pretending to be asleep.  Then she opened up a can of woop-ass on him the likes my 10-year-old eyes had never seen woman do before.  He looked helpless against her, and this was the same guy who usually got into fights with men in other episodes and never had any problems.  Then just as she was ready to put him away for good, he got in a lucky sucker punch and knocked her out.  I remember sitting there with my mind racing a million miles a second.  On one hand, I felt relieved that he finally won because he was the star, and men weren't supposed to lose to women like that.  In my mind, it was normal that the man should be in control of the situation like that.  At the same time, I was totally turned on by how strong this woman seemed to be, and how she was able to outfight the thief and take control.  I felt disappointed she didn't win, but I didn't understand why I felt that way.  The only thing I knew was I couldn't stop thinking about her. 

After that, I remember always trying to find other TV shows or movies that had similar scenes, or looking through comic books for strong female characters.  However, the one thing I always noticed was that as strong as some of the women were, especially the ones in the comic books, they were never muscular like their male counterparts.  They always looked like super models, which was alright, but I wanted to see what a woman with muscles looked like.  In fact, I felt like she should have muscles if she was supposed to be able to lift a car over her head.

As Arnold Swartzeneggar and Lou Ferrigno became the big names in Men's Bodybuilding, I started wondering why women couldn't bodybuild too.  Then in the late 70s, my Dad's copy of Sports Illustrated arrived in the mail and it had an article titled, "Here She Is, Miss….?"  It was about bodybuilding contests that were being organized in Florida for women, and it had a half dozen photos of the first contestants.  I couldn't believe it!  They were the first female bodybuilders I had ever seen.  I had wondered if they would ever exist, and now they were real.  I don't think my Dad ever got to see that issue.  I've been a big fan of muscular women and women's bodybuilding ever since. 

Now, about why the look appeals to me.  I agree with a few of the other posters who have mentioned curves.  Esthetically, I love the curves too!  A shapeless woman just doesn't do it for me.  I love how bodybuilders take their natural womanly curves and enhance them.  There's nothing sexier than a woman who exaggerates her hourglass figure with strong broad shoulders, a narrow waist, curvy hips (and backside), and sweeping thighs.  However, I will also choose a woman who is voluptuously curvy but who isn't necessarily muscular over a skinny, unshapely woman any day. 

I'm not into helpless, weak women who just want to be saved or taken care of.  When I look at a muscular woman, I see a strong woman who looks like she can take care of herself, who has a strong mind and will.  I think a female bodybuilder has to have a strong independent attitude to go against society's traditional norms  I also love a woman who isn't afraid to challenge a man.  I myself am competitive, and when a woman steps up and challenges me or another guy physically or mentally, it really gets me going. 

Finally, I love to see people and especially other guys react to a strong muscular woman.  Whether the reaction is admiration, wonder, disgust, confusion, or intimidation, you can always expect some kind of reaction.  Of course I'm not in favor of people voicing their disgust in a rude way if that's how they feel, but they're entitled to feel that way.  To each their own.

As for the "super tall woman fetish," I'm not particularly into tall women just for the sake of them being tall.  If she's tall and curvy, then she'll definitely catch my eye.  If she's tall but skinny or unshaply, then she won't.  Nothing special there.

Well, that's my take on "why muscular women"…

Tiny Black Guy
    Participant

I just wanted to know what you guys like about muscular women, and I know it's grown into a "super-tall woman" fetish, too, so what's with that?

Genuinely curious, I'm not judging you or anything 🙂

I like the way that muscular women tend to be mroe happy than women who are not in shape.  I admit that I do have a giantess fetish as well, but I've recently gotten into the buff women thing a little bit as well.  One of the women I work with works out frequently and although she is skinny shes still in great shape, I guess I kninda have a crush on her, but shes always happy and smiling and in a good mood.  It puts me in a good mood to see her in a good mood.

Viewing 6 posts - 71 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.