Updated 25 Aug – Morphing attempts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    youta
    Participant

Hi all,

I've recently joined amaz0ns and have been inspired to try out morphing muscular females. I am new to both morphing and female muscles, but it's been fun so far!

Here is a sample of my work:

Other works can be found at my Morph Gallery:
    http://aq.mooncanvas.com/morphs/

Photos courtesy of nic. Thanks nic!

I hope you like them.
    youta

AlexG
    Keymaster

Welcome to Amaz0ns and thank you Sir youta for posting an example of your morphology skills . . . very buffed, she is . . . 8)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Debido-San
    Participant

Hey there AQ, nice to see you again! Awesome morph, and the ones on the site are awesome too! Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!

mikazuki
    Participant

I like 'em! You've really thrown yourself into the passion, and it shows in how quickly you're becoming comfortable with morphing muscles. Well done and can't wait to see where you'll go from here.

Anonymous

Nice job, Youta!

youta
    Participant

AlexG: Thank you Sir AlexG for the welcome and the title (woohoo I am a sir). Glad you like it!

Debido-San: Hey Debido-san, good to see you again too. Thanks for your appreciation and you are welcome. I shall keep at it.

Mika: Thanks so much Mika for all your support and introducing me to amaz0ns and morphing. I am really glad you like 'em. I am starting to really enjoy it here and the morphing too.  😀

DJTalyn: Thanks!

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

As said before: most excellent works, dear friend.

Congradulations on taking your first steps into our humbly little community.

I's look forward to all your future posts, dear friend.

Peace
    Neon

youta
    Participant

Hi all again,

I have been experimenting with more morphing work and have updated my site with pics 08 to 12. I am really happy with these as I really enjoyed working on them.

The "12 Special" is dedication to all the folks at amaz0ns especially the gang who have been so supportive. There is also a gift piece for jdm022, can you guess which one? ::)

Teasers:

You can see more at my Morph Gallery:
    http://aq.mooncanvas.com/morphs/

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
    youta

Anonymous

Youta, that is some great work! Do you take requests? If you do, I have some high quality images and ideas that'll keep your site up with many return visitors.

Chachibenji
    Participant

Uh.
    Wow.
    That double huge size morph. Is one of the best morphs Ive seen from anyone. In a looooong while.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.