Updated 25 Aug – Morphing attempts

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Number6
    Participant

All those morphs are good, though I especially like the Kristin Kreuk before/after images.

Would you mind (and could the moderators inform me if it's acceptable) if I made a desktop wallpaper out of the Kreuk images and posted it here?

youta
    Participant

Hi Number6,

Thanks for your admirations and the Kristin Kreuk piece was using a different technique that I was most happy with. I would be more than happy for you to make a wallpaper out the Kristin Kreuk images and posted it here.

Though the only thing is, I don't believe amaz0ns.com is willing to host it unless you own the picture. That means uploading the images to the amaz0ns server. And I like to offer to host the wallpaper image for you on my server to show my appreciation, and you can link to it in your post.

Please PM me and let me know what you think.

Number6
    Participant

Well, I made a desktop image out of Youta's fine Kristin Kreuk morph and the original picture that he posted on his site.  I shared it with Youta, and he was nice enough to post it on his site, so any interested parties can check it out there (hope I get the image code/link right):

I like to think of it as "Kristin Kreuk posing with her buffed-up twin sister."  I hope everyone enjoys it!

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.