Updated 25 Aug – Morphing attempts

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Debido-San
    Participant

Great stuff again Youta, keep it up!

You pick some pretty awesome models to begin with, too! For a "beginner" you have taste!

mikazuki
    Participant

This latest set of morphs are simply amazing! Your girls have gotten bigger, but still absolutely beautiful (and more!). And I'm so glad you enjoyed it. That's really the most important thing. *hugs* Well done!

For a "beginner" you have taste!

Of course! *chuckles*

Anonymous

Absolutely phenominal, it is hard to believe you are a beginner. ;D ;D I hope you take request because like DJTalyn I have a lot pics too that you can morph. ;D ;D

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Have already commented to you personally but it never hurts to have more praise.

These are most excellent works.
    Thank you for sharing them with us.

Peace
    Neon

youta
    Participant

Thank you All for your comments and support! I am very touched.

DJTalyn: Thanks again. Regarding your offer, I will keep it in mind. I haven't been doing this for even a month yet, so I don't want to disappoint anyone by committing too much too soon. But if there is a picture that you have in mind that you like, I can have a go at it. You can PM me. I still hope to learn more about morphing and will join your yahoo group.

Chachibenji: Your compliment meant a lot to me. *salutes* Its good to know that my effort has reached others, and that you really enjoyed it 😀

Debido-san: Thanks a lot debido-san, you are so encouraging! 😉 and I am glad you think I have good taste. I find it works best when you follow your heart!

mikazuki: *glomp hugz mika* deepest thanks, for I was able to improve and enjoyed myself so much because you were always there for me. For they say, "behind every great man, there's a buffed woman"  :-* (well almost) hehe.

muscle82002: Thanks and glad you think so. As I told DJTalyn, I don't think I am ready for request but if there is a pic that you really like, perhaps I can have a go!

Neon: As always your comments and encouragement have touched many others including myself. I grateful for your presence and being able to share my work with you.

youta
    Participant

Hi all,

I have been experimenting some more on other morphing techniques and ideas and have updated my site with pics 13 to 16. I feel that as we grow, so do our creativity.

Must say I am extremely happy with this lot, in particular "16 Special", she's my favourite apart from my beloved of course hehe and is a creation for myself. Thanks to Chachibenji for the inspiration from our last conversation. And "14" too is another favourite utilizing a lightly different technique working from scratch.

Chachi, hope you like "15", and Bass, hope you like "13" and Talyn, hope you like "14".

Teasers:

You can see them at my Morph Gallery:
    http://aq.mooncanvas.com/morphs/

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
    youta

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Andrew: have already commented to you personally, but must say again how incredible your work is.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

Peace
    Neon

Anonymous

Here are some images I wouldn't mind seeing morphed…

Some Images Not Safe For Work

mikazuki
    Participant

You tease us much. I enjoy them muchly, and to see that you're really finding your stride makes me warm and fuzzy inside. And you bug me less for feedback *laughs* In some ways, you've embraced femuscle even more enthusiastically than I have, so as dear Neon says, Kudos to you, youta-sama.

ze fly
    Participant

You can see them at my Morph Gallery:
    http://aq.mooncanvas.com/morphs/

You really did a good job, and thank you for the link. 

As far as I'm concerned, don't worry too much ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.