Video Games Featuring Femuscle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Does anyone know any gamea featuring muscular women?Any help appreciated.

Trent Harlow
    Participant

In City Of Heroes you can make a muscular female character, then get The Collector's patch and make her look ripped

Debido-San
    Participant

Street fighter does…Chun Li's legs, Cammy's abs…Elena's legs and abs lol…

then not to mention, most all fan and official art of these girls have some definition of some sort…

Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 has some art with Sakura and R.Mika somewhat showing off skinny yet ripped biceps (skinny meaning no peak in this case, but the muscles are really separated)

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

Angela Belti from Power Instinct, and Rila from Breakers and Breakers' Revenge, are about my favorites.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Wasn't there a WWE game that let you make beefy female wrestlers?

Amazon Lover
    Participant

Indeed, Lingster.  Most WWE games have a "Create a Wrestler" mode.  I've made Andrah from PCC on my WWE: Day of Reckoning game for my GCN, and the likeness ain't too shabby.  Just wish her boobs could be more round and less pointy, though.

There's also some fighting game with buff girls… I recall a buff, silver-haired, black woman named Vanessa in some game, but the name escapes me.

Debido-San
    Participant

😮 HOW could I forget the most prominently and obviously muscled woman in video games I've ever seen? To refresh your memory, it's Vannessa from Virtua Fighter 4!

Amazon Lover
    Participant

Ah, merci, D-S.

BTW, two more games I just thought of.  First is Weaponlord.  Check out the screenshots found under the links on this page to see the buff female fighters: http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath/Weaponlord.htm

Second, is Magic Pengel.  Well, actually, this game doesn't have muscular girls in it, but it can.  Basically, it's a monster fighting game where you create your own monsters, which are then animated in 3D (I don't have a link… just google it).  If you've got good drawing skills, you can pull off a reasonably cool amazon.  I've made Andrah for this game as well, armed with the hammer and spikey-chain-whip-thingy she weilded in that one fan-made, Soul Caliber-based picture of her.  And even if you can't draw good muscle girls, it's still a neat game.

Anonymous

In City Of Heroes you can make a muscular female character, then get The Collector's patch and make her look ripped

From where I can download that collector patch.

BTW thanks for all the help guys 🙂

Matthew Lim
    Participant

There was also a muscley female character on Wrath Unleashed appropriately named Giantess.  😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.