Amaz0ns ̸P̸r̸o̸b̸a̸b̸l̸e̸ ̸S̸h̸u̸t̸d̸o̸w̸n̸

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

OK, I got rid of the one in the top admin bar at right. Only those logged in could have seen it, and I didn’t realize logged-in users without admin privileges could see it.

It’s still actually there but I made it hidden with CSS tricks, so you may still see it for awhile thanks to local caching by your browser.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

phenoms
    Participant

OK, I got rid of the one in the top admin bar at right. Only those logged in could have seen it, and I didn’t realize logged-in users without admin privileges could see it.

It’s still actually there but I made it hidden with CSS tricks, so you may still see it for awhile thanks to local caching by your browser.

It’s gone now.

My Deviant Art Page (old stuff):
    phenoms.deviantart.com

My Booru Gallery (new stuff):
    phenoms.booru.org

Also
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenoms/index00.htm
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenom_fett/index00.htm

elee0228
    Participant

I’m trying to make updates in this thread, the post seems to go through, but it doesn’t appear in the thread. Something weird is going on there.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

I think there is a size limit. If you exceed it it is send somewhere else.

Lingster
    Keymaster

I’m trying to make updates in this thread, the post seems to go through, but it doesn’t appear in the thread. Something weird is going on there.

Edit: I’ll see if I can increase file size limits. OK, it was 2 megabytes, now it’s 6.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

elee0228
    Participant

Seems better now

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.